• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Sucks -.-'

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
If you lower all knight damage, you should lower all mage and paladin damage too?

Knights suck now, paladins are good now, mages are still good.
Nobody says that mages are overpowered, because 80% of the server are mages?
-
YouTube - Tibera - Vocation Balance?

imo knight was too strong, now they are normal
what you want? exori gran dmg 800+? and meele 400 like it was? so u could solo this 146ek ;s

Well yeah knights suck now. They should increase their damage, and keep the other stuff the same :). xD

^ hahahahahahahahahaahhaha I'm playing On my ed Now and before restart on the last tibera. And I think Some things are right now ! (LESS KIDS ON KNIGHTS WITH FOLLOW) BUT MORE KIDS ON SORCERERS ON FOLLOW !!

And yee One question How 315 MS can hit with Exevo Gran Mas Vis 1000 + if Me on 330 + ed with Exevo Gran Mas Frigo can hit like 900? And I will lose like 1200 + Mana and he will lose like 600 mana -.^ Isn't It Funny? <_< <_< <_<

Yours Sushi~

Knights arent supposed to hit hard, there tanks, lol...

^ hahahahahahahahahaahhaha I'm playing On my ed Now and before restart on the last tibera. And I think Some things are right now ! (LESS KIDS ON KNIGHTS WITH FOLLOW) BUT MORE KIDS ON SORCERERS ON FOLLOW !!

And yee One question How 315 MS can hit with Exevo Gran Mas Vis 1000 + if Me on 330 + ed with Exevo Gran Mas Frigo can hit like 900? And I will lose like 1200 + Mana and he will lose like 600 mana -.^ Isn't It Funny? <_< <_< <_<

Yours Sushi~

It really takes a long time for me to read.

Especially the things you are writing, pussinronek :).

Please if you are gonna write in really bad english, please make it short or something.

Bawseeeeeeeeee!

@DawgyStyle Just shhh next time after we will kill u don't cry on forum ! or make it in 1 Post
And Idk but I thought in primary school they will learn u how to read ;(

Yours Sushi~ :peace:

@DawgyStyle Just shhh next time after we will kill u don't cry on forum ! or make it in 1 Post
And Idk but I thought in primary school they will learn u how to read ;(

Yours Sushi~ :peace:

Epic Fail,

Yesterday, 06:58
that's the time I made the post on this forum. The polak elfbotting team (You're in there mate) killed me later oO...

So Epic Fail on you Sushi, I owned you once again, like always.

Well ofcourse I know how to read... Could you show me the % of the population of Poland, that can speak proper english? I bet that's a small number.

Brrrrap, like always, the not botting, D.S. tha bAWSe NIKKA

Wow I can't believe I'm still waiting for sushits post... Wow his translator must be broken.

Back