• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights Critical Hits are too high, obviously

Maas90

Reaction score
knightsdeal2muchdmg.jpg

Dezastrous, 148 ED comboed by one single knight :p Shouldn't be possible.

it was indeed a great combo with a nice critical so hes just whining he died lol
if they were to decrease criticals no one could solo mages on eks.

Haven't played the server, but it's probably a low chance on getting those hits and quite random (what I can tell from pics).

Well, its kinda good i think but sometimes they hit TO hard, but otherwise knights are to weak to, So its a kinda tied up situation.. still, if he wasn't trapped(Deza) he would made it, so.. its +/- in that case.

whine whine whine when you lose and be happy when you combo him with your knight. So don't cry

Haha, Maas started whining when I made that hit..
"Knights shouldn't hit that hard! They aren't damage makers! Blablabla"
And I was like.. Ey, you got me. Right? So why complain about it.

Ingvar~

Ingvar & Alexandra... Vad får ni fram av att säga att Maas whinar?
Tror inte han em0cuttar sig själv för ni säger det för hela otland?

Väx upp.

Hahaha! Btw, it's an English speaking forum, so keep it that way please.

And, ye he was whining. And whining does not mean that he need to cut himself you know? He was just complaining over that I was hitting too hard.

And where is "Grow Up" related with the subject? Just because I'm saying that he is complaining it doesn't mean that I'm being childish. Damn man..

Ingvar~

Hahaha! Btw, it's an English speaking forum, so keep it that way please.

And, ye he was whining. And whining does not mean that he need to cut himself you know? He was just complaining over that I was hitting too hard.

And where is "Grow Up" related with the subject? Just because I'm saying that he is complaining it doesn't mean that I'm being childish. Damn man..

Ingvar~

It's pretty obvious that he is complaining isnt it?
but i see no sign of whining.

Oh and ofcourse you want to be able to solo a 150 mage but isnt it wierd that a knight can make the most dmg in one round? If you want it so i dunno what to say :p

I find the critical hit thing very good :p
with that atleast knights can kill people..

and I mean its not like you ctitical hit every 5 hits.

Maas crys when his friend die by a critical hit. And when his own knight from his team make critial cit hes so happy.

Haha I'm not crying because of his death :p I just think that knights critical hits has to be reduced, and that picture is just proof of it. Knight have always been hitting too hard on OTs, they aren't supposed to be damagedealers, but damageTAKERS, I think it would rock if you reduced knight dmg, and maybe changed the potsystem to the old UH-system for knights. I mean, with this magiclevelrate it's possible to kill a 150 EK with 4 mages, while making a sidesteppush when the target is paralyzed.

It's just my opinion and I am for sure not whining, I think it was pretty funny that he died actually, since he knew knights could hit that hard, but were still ignorant to it.

Du var tvungen att visa att ni dödade han efteråt, eller hur?

Why do you mind? It would have been pretty embarrassing if he got out of that trap, wouldn't it? The community likes screenshots and I'm just showing them.

Maas crys when his friend die by a critical hit. And when his own knight from his team make critial cit hes so happy.

Actually I haven't recognized our knights making such combos since they were never traped like that, however, I still think it's lame knights that deal such damage.

@Richey

I experience that their crits are more often than 20%. However, I like the idea of being able to make critical hits, they are too high and too often though in my opinion.

Mages shouldn't either do like 500 dmg with sds, a level 150 ek has 2315 hp, and as maas said, just like 4 mages need for kill that ek

Back