• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kolie's mapping thread!

Kolie

Reaction score
Hello OtLand.

Im new here and im kinda new to mapping. Trying out some stuff and doing my best. Would really appriciate some feedback on the pieces ive made and some suggestions for improvements!(I know they look poor compered to other here, but I like keeping it simle and playable)

So here's some screenies:

Depot 2nd floor:

A crossroad:

Someones house:

Starters Tomb:

Mill:

Dragon Lords:

Entrance to another tomb:

More Dragon's!

Please comment and leave some suggestions!:rolleyes:

Not bad tbh, not great.. But not bad. :)

Good work, you have potential and welcome to otland also :) For a new mapper, those maps are good. GJ!

Nice, i like your mapping. All of your maps look good, but i think the second map (the crossroads) is to square in the middle. But besides that, nice job :D

Update:

Made some shops,

Credits to whoever is the original mapper of this last piece, I just revamped it to fit my desert place

If you have your own thread, post only here, please.
As I already commented on these pieces in the sticky thread.

Looks cool
The shops are in some remapped Karmia

Just one of them (the last picture) rest is made by myself :)

A place to rest along the road:

Last edited:
If you need tips you should ask Redrax perhaps. Your styles are similar!

I Honestly dont see any simulairitys, his maps are kinda spammed, while mine, atleast in my opinion, are kinda plain and simple.

Thanks for advice anyways. :)

Back