• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lags 8.31 TFS

Adrish

Reaction score
Hello

I have lags at my tfs 8.31.
I have hosted tfs in over 1 year and havent have lags before.
But now in 8.31 i have lags on the server.

HELP PLEASE!

POST!!:confused:

Probb it's your pc/internet cuz i got no lag, And wich type of lag u have, the one that the monster run slow (Pc lag) or internet lag (frezes/kicks/slow move with keyboard)??

Its not my computer or internet.

I have same map when i hosted realmap 8.11 tfs.

And there was no lags ;oo

Thats can't be the server unless you have made some changes (Edited the sources/compiled with outdated librarys or simply make an infinite loop on lua) or you are using 0.3 but i don't think since ELF run his server on 0.3.... And no1 have complained about that.... And you didn answered my question, It's COMPUTER LAG (The symptoms about "COMPUTER LAG" is "Slow monster walking", "Slow player walking when you map click" AND "Long exausth times") Or INTERNET LAG (The symptoms about "INTERNET LAG" is frezes/kicks/slow move with keyboard)

EDIT: What os are you using?

Last edited:
Oh i think i have an ideea... Exactly how many users do you two have in your accounts and players and how many rows do you have in your player_items tables?

Also, what are the values set to in your config, relating to how often the server autosaves?

Back