• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lame piece of shit...

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
logged in 2 min ago got random pked twice while trying to get lvl, also ppl tried to random me couple of times also... lamers

logged in 2 min ago got random pked twice while trying to get lvl, also ppl tried to random me couple of times also... lamers

Im getting sneaked every 30mins and im not complaing even though i lose all my loot and my supplies and equipment cause I got RS. But I dont care bcs cahs is so easy to get and levels are the least problem.

Start manualling and you wont have cash problems again.

Im getting sneaked every 30mins and im not complaing even though i lose all my loot and my supplies and equipment cause I got RS. But I dont care bcs cahs is so easy to get and levels are the least problem.

Start manualling and you wont have cash problems again.

well yea i would go lvl and shit if i could get to hunting spot, I'm lvl 11 and got random pked like 3 times.. i won't play this serv meeeh bcs my elfbot is fuckkked haha i wanna dash =(

well yea i would go lvl and shit if i could get to hunting spot, I'm lvl 11 and got random pked like 3 times.. i won't play this serv meeeh bcs my elfbot is fuckkked haha i wanna dash =(

You're talking about a level 11 character.

Dude Ive started when the server opened when there've been like 150players on rookguard and I still took level 50 with less problems than you have on level 11.
YOu're seriously doing something wrong.

You're talking about a level 11 character.

Dude Ive started when the server opened when there've been like 150players on rookguard and I still took level 50 with less problems than you have on level 11.
YOu're seriously doing something wrong.

lol i'm just sick off random pkers, i was just going to try this server out get lvl 50 or smthing then quit but not even that went well haha i'm sure i could get lvl 50 and avoid random pkers by hunting some retarded spawn =p but i'm too lazy..

close this thread

lol i'm just sick off random pkers, i was just going to try this server out get lvl 50 or smthing then quit but not even that went well haha i'm sure i could get lvl 50 and avoid random pkers by hunting some retarded spawn =p but i'm too lazy..

close this thread

Where the fuck are you hunting?
Thais rats?
If so then it's your own fault.

close this thread

Worth to make the thread....

lol, people get 60 and they can own anyone lower than them(if high ml then higher even higher + get xp)
So there's no way they ALL can be banned

Back