• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Land of Vorachon

hokai

Reaction score
Land of Vorachon

Information:
Exp stages
Edited Evolution map RPG/PVP
Teleports
Highrate
VIP System
Custom scripts

The map is mapped so that it's nice to play, I'm mapping to make it look good and get the RPG feel of it. I wouldn't want to play a badly mapped map, since it's a big part of a server.

What I'm looking for:
Mapper (1/2) Me
Scripter (0/1) Needed alot
Hoster (0/1) I will pick hosters extremely carefully.

PM me with your job application or write here.

Here are some screens:
Please not some of these screens are not entirely finished with details. They can be improved alot and has been mapped time-wise, which means speed-mapped. They're also in very bad quality I just noticed, if you need furhter info just PM.

Or use to see all details;
Imageshack - necro2.png
Imageshack - dragonsg.png
Imageshack - cycmount.png
Imageshack - necrobegin.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I'd like you to reconsider that it's going to be a 150x server, aswell as explaining how your logic works, autobordered maps can look good if you mix the themes together.

Why does it look bad? Don't come with the autobordered shiznit, cus that bs was developed during the last few months

wwwvz.png

carlos9.png

taj.png

wheat.png

I loled in the msg u sent me man,does this look bad?LOL

yeah it does look bad lol except the first pic, but its also totally random

u.u don't be bad carlos this is not the mapping thread.
@topic
this is a recomendation:
If you want a nice team star with puting what your server will give to the ppl, put another colors less brighten, else you should rent a vps, and not a person like me or like you who host your serv ;)
javiersin.

Back