• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I just grabbed 1,7k rp for free GO THERE loves Games on Facebook dunno if there is some codes left

Rly hard to get into and there was 1000 codes left only

EDIT: seems it died, too many ppl :p

Does someone have free 0,30 euro on his playsafecard, thanks .

Its over

Last edited:
I just grabbed 1,7k rp for free GO THERE loves Games on Facebook dunno if there is some codes left

Its over

Aw nice... oooh its too late they gave out all :( Well u got atleast xP nice

Its over

Hope they do it again:p and nice that u got 1.7krp :D

Edit: Btw why cant i buy Nosferatu Vladimir skin? i cant find it in the skins:S

Last edited:
This skin is no longer available for buy, prolly will come back in next hallowen.
Now we have christmas skins which soon will be unavailable.

This guy didnt played a single match, good luck :D

He haven't played 3v3 ranked on his acc cuz he was supposed to play Ranked with his friends but they quitted so he never really cared about ranked, so he played many many normal 3v3 games (but lately he stopped), We kinda tried a Normal game now, he was amumu, went very good =P we'll ofc try more normal games b4 we go ranked cuz I wanna be sure the teamplay is good enough :p

This is so f***ing cool as you have to be over 15? dude, its just a freaking game, not that ill join or something but whaat? 15+ i though this was a game not a race..

Because I want people over 15 or older in my team? People under 15 and over 15 got different sense of humour, behaviour etc. I just want it like that >.<" btw theres many immature naabs which is not 15 (with that I dont mean all lol!) :p

Any suggestions of what champ i should get for 3k? ( no 6k is even funny i got ez,swain & twitch the rest is fucked up :D)

EDIT:"

no boring champs plx!

Because I want people over 15 or older in my team? People under 15 and over 15 got different sense of humour, behaviour etc. I just want it like that >.<" btw theres many immature naabs which is not 15 (with that I dont mean all lol!) :p

What do you think about me for an example?

i think the thing he means about over 15 is that he dont want any annoying screaming 10 year old kids on ventrilo or w/e and also needs some understanding about the game, reading forums, guides, watching streams etc...

How many champs you guys have unlocked? Im 47. :p

all

@Nikodada if u want tips ask View Profile: kokokoko - OtLand here on otland ^^ He got 1735 top rating on 3 vs 3 so i think he know how to play 3 vs 3 best :p
But i think the way to go is 3 tanks ^^ Not like.. 1 support 1 dps and 1 tank.. Then they will just aggro support and dps and leave tank :p

We're at 1200 Elo :X I don't think he would play with us :p Uhmm well our first game was

Amumu, Irelia (Me), Anivia VS Shen, Jax, Fiddlesticks | We won |
and second match was
Amumu, Kassadin (Me) & TF.. (He was about to pick Poppy but enemy took Poppy, and then he said his lol client bugged so he got TF >.<")
we played vs
Rammus, Poppy & Kennen. Yep we got soo owned!
WHat u mean? Its my fcking Elo team I picked, I dont want ppl under 15 ok? Get ur own "10 years old team" group then u cunt.
How many champs you guys have unlocked? Im 47. :p
42 I think :p I never bought bundle :/ as the newest champ I wanted never was in the bundles, bought like 5-6 Champs with RP rest IP :p

Caitlyn the sniper will come out 4th January, for those who were waiting her this year.
So guys, how many matches have you played this year? How many wins, losses, lefts?
This year I've played 178 hours this game.
This year I've earned 27950 IP.

To know the time you've played this year.

Wins + Losses + Lefts = X
X * 30 or 35 that is the estimated time you finish a match.
X = The minutes you've played.
To know how many hours you've played just X/60.

To know how many IP you earned.
Just X*90 that is the estimated value you get every match.
X = All the matches, Wins + Losses.

Caitlyn the sniper will come out 4th January, for those who were waiting her this year.
So guys, how many matches have you played this year? How many wins, losses, lefts?
This year I've played 178 hours this game.
This year I've earned 27950 IP.

To know the time you've played this year.

Wins + Losses + Lefts = X
X * 30 or 35 that is the estimated time you finish a match.
X = The minutes you've played.
To know how many hours you've played just X/60.

To know how many IP you earned.
Just X*90 that is the estimated value you get every match.
X = All the matches, Wins + Losses.

What if i played more than 1 year? :(

Back