• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up you cry because u lost ur old game stats? :/ where do u get the wow feeling? its always been hon and dota feeling tho

Didn't lose any stats because I didn't normals during that time, and please, look at the layout, "season one", the ranking system

Tell me it's not ripped from wow

Yummy, Shaco with 38% attack speed runes and madreds bloodrazor build is so brutal :)

Actually this update sux, hate xin zhao hate char select music bring back the old one or retired OKZ?

I meant the theme i loved this drums, now is some kind of noobish mmo song for childs

it's good from lvl 1 to... 1

38% atk speed pwns crit dmg :)

depends on what character you are playing.. early game (playing as tryndamere) WITH the runes i crit maybe 200 on players instead of like 130 or something. If i get lucky i can 2 hit them + ignite and i get FB very quick :D The atk speed is good for other chars like udyr,jax and WW

lol. We actually lost this game :> Take a look at my stats

whya.png

In video gaming a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change. The opposite of nerf is buff (in one of that term's two usages).

Simple English: Nerf means downgrade the powwahahh

lol. We actually lost this game :> Take a look at my stats

whya.png

i guess you're playing against noobs?

btw playing european or americans servers?

you're not even at the classification rosters :(

Just some hours ago my premade team had to face some of the best players from the european server, 5vs5 classification game.

oh ye, we lost :thumbup:

Lol ikebo ur premade seem to suck... A taric with Clarity and Fortify? And Annie start of with a red crystal? :/

Some of the guys i fought were noobs, some were good ^^ But cant win against 5 feeded guys solo

And it's nothing special to meet imb4h etc in premade, They all have like 1.4k rating only in premade. They have good in Solo / Duo queue tho ^^

Last edited:
Lol ikebo ur premade seem to suck... A taric with Clarity and Fortify? And Annie start of with a red crystal? :/

Some of the guys i fought were noobs, some were good ^^ But cant win against 5 feeded guys solo

And it's nothing special to meet imb4h etc in premade, They all have like 1.4k rating only in premade. They have good in Solo / Duo queue tho ^^

Seem to suck? haha

Whats wrong with clarity and forify on taric? LOl

Whats wrong to start with red crystal? lol once again

nothing special?
Linak and Alth0r (Linak top 1 of solo games and alth0r top 5)

Linak top 24 of 5vs5 premade games (not lost any game yet)
Alth0r top 27 of 5vs5 premade games (not lost any game yet)

so nothing special? haha

They are pretty good at team work, and theres nothing wrong at our line up, believe me

Well, we could have won, but our mordekaiser wasn't good, we have to search for another good member to be able to win against them

No offence intended on my "haha" :)

Back