• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I 2 hitted tf, lux and evelynn with this build. W+Q was bout 1kish dmg and lichbane on next attack finished em off, sometimes would crit too :).

4k hp, low cdr, about 750ish AP (without baron) and 320ish AD (without baron)

jaxispro.jpg

Nevalopo is the a reward for winning this tournament ?

I haven't joined any tournaments but i don't know of any in US servers xD i know that Euro server is more competitive than us americans :p ( i speak for southern and northern Americans )

Nevalopo is the a reward for winning this tournament ?

I haven't joined any tournaments but i don't know of any in US servers xD i know that Euro server is more competitive than us americans :p ( i speak for southern and northern Americans )

i think for him is it wayne, since he got already all

bleh lost now ^^ he used gay tactic :p i was urgot and he was nocturne and all time i went to him he changed lane and pushed there and gained levels ^^ urgot early champ so he come at level 13 and pwn me lol

nice, but u are nub cuz u got more losses XD
Fiddlesticks is by me =P Lost like 5 games with this ass...
m1PvjaheKH.jpg

Last edited:
bleh lost now ^^ he used gay tactic :p i was urgot and he was nocturne and all time i went to him he changed lane and pushed there and gained levels ^^ urgot early champ so he come at level 13 and pwn me lol

wow a german and polak was in final, im both

see my mental skills?

Back