• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

... u dont need mr/lvl cuz its early that makes the game for you... if u cant freefarm at lowlevel u will be useless late

this is true, but imo if u play a lot of different champs having some mr/armor per lvl runes is a fairly decent setup. Iv seen tanks with AD/lv runes cause they usually play dps champs xD. Dodge runes work too. Survivability is an all around positive if u play a lot of champs and don't have much IP.

this is true, but imo if u play a lot of different champs having some mr/armor per lvl runes is a fairly decent setup. Iv seen tanks with AD/lv runes cause they usually play dps champs xD. Dodge runes work too. Survivability is an all around positive if u play a lot of champs and don't have much IP.

but if u wanna go for a champ then its stupid to have random runes :p

... u dont need mr/lvl cuz its early that makes the game for you... if u cant freefarm at lowlevel u will be useless late

SO should I throw them in the combiner? I got 9x from long time ago, donno why i bought them :x

maybe the desire for playing 1 champ every game for 300+ games hasn't crossed my mind yet? :p

maybe not u but others might wanna get good on the game :p = go for 1 champ, learn it, master it, play it even more, and a bit more, and just a bit more and boom u are pr0 on that champ :D i play like every champ 50 games except nocturne

no. never throw a tier 3 in the combiner (tier 1 and 2 are crap just spam em in combiner). just a waste of cash since you might need it later for another champ

one time i throw 1 ap + 1 ap + 1 ap rune and get 5 ap essence
i hate a profit from 200 ip

one time i throw 1 ap + 1 ap + 1 ap rune and get 5 ap essence
i hate a profit from 200 ip

:p its random u can throw 5 tier 1 attack speed runes and get a tier 3 ap flat rune worth 2050^^

or you can throw 5 tier 1 attack speed runes and get a tier 3 armor rune seal worth 210

[video=youtube;uUhBwSsgYYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhBwSsgYYk[/video]

i used this and i started out with noob t1 ad runes and ended up with good t3 flat ad rune. Saved about 300 IP. But yea, its about an 80% chance to start out with crap runes and get some good T3 runes in final outcome :p

[video=youtube;uUhBwSsgYYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhBwSsgYYk[/video]

i used this and i started out with noob t1 ad runes and ended up with good t3 flat ad rune. Saved about 300 IP. But yea, its about an 80% chance to start out with crap runes and get some good T3 runes in final outcome :p

that video is total bullcrap its all random outcome.

:p its random u can throw 5 tier 1 attack speed runes and get a tier 3 ap flat rune worth 2050^^

or you can throw 5 tier 1 attack speed runes and get a tier 3 armor rune seal worth 210

205* not 210.

edit : Lol I had 2x extra mp5 seals / lvl 18 which I got unlucky from Rune combiner long time ago ( I got 9 already so it was 11 ://) And now I used them in Rune Combinder and got Seal of Resillience (205 IP) but still happy since its the one I need :d XD

did i told you guys i love the number 11? because its 2011

vowh9g.jpg

Back