• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yeah EU = where the noobs are, that's why some of the best players in the world are from france etc.

And imo online tournaments suck ass.
The only thing about the US servers are that most people know english.

Just bought Ezreal for all my IP, he seems nice so far Im not good but I watched many videos etc. xD

:) nice game.. i play Teemo/Jax

:) if you need a php script or something.. Write me a pm .. For Riot points xD

Nearing my 600th win :thumbup:

j78cpc.jpg

US obviously.

There's really no reason at all to play on EU servers. Even if you live in Europe the latency trade-off isn't worth it because you play with 10% of the playerbase as opposed to 90% :p

Not to mention the tournaments, lol.

US obviously.

There's really no reason at all to play on EU servers. Even if you live in Europe the latency trade-off isn't worth it because you play with 10% of the playerbase as opposed to 90% :p

Not to mention the tournaments, lol.

Makes me happy!

Tbh I would've played US aswell, but I know too many players on the EU servers

It is, but if you plan on taking this game seriously at all you'll have to wait up to 30 minutes to find a match on Euro servers. Even the top-Elo players only have to wait 5-8 minutes per match (and that's the top 25 players of all time) on US servers.

It is, but if you plan on taking this game seriously at all you'll have to wait up to 30 minutes to find a match on Euro servers. Even the top-Elo players only have to wait 5-8 minutes per match (and that's the top 25 players of all time) on US servers.

I don't know what you have experienced in the EU servers, but nowdays it takes less than 15 secs to find a game.

Hmm cant play?? It says Server Status : Busy

asked my rl and he said he got the same thing so?? hmm? XD no info:<

Hmm cant play?? It says Server Status : Busy

asked my rl and he said he got the same thing so?? hmm? XD no info:<

If the servers are busy or unavailable there are too many players on, or they might be changing something Tho there is a way to haxx in.
At start screen press in the middile of it and press
Up - Down- Left - Right - Up - Up - Down - Down

Tada! Server status: ONLINE!

Back