• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

2ljj59f.jpg

holiday runes, they're tier 2.5.
that means almost identical to tier 3, just cheaper. though tier 3 runes are better.

how the fuck u buy a new hero?:S im traying to buy ashe and i cant i got 523 Ips

kat's Ult is being changed? oO they should change gangplank while they at it... he sucks, best thing he can do is use a spell that can crit high if u get feed. and cant use it as fast as tristina could shoot a bomb at people ;/

Lawl.. Gangplank is one of the best team-members there is.. Especially if going mid, To destroy thier carry. As it is the only champ in game that can deny the enemy exp and gold. I play him alot and i love him, Both early and late game.

how the fuck u buy a new hero?:S im traying to buy ashe and i cant i got 523 Ips

Go to shop --> Champions --> Search for ashe or find her --> click her and then click unlock and badabing badabom u have her

Lawl.. Gangplank is one of the best team-members there is.. Especially if going mid, To destroy thier carry. As it is the only champ in game that can deny the enemy exp and gold. I play him alot and i love him, Both early and late game.

Go to shop --> Champions --> Search for ashe or find her --> click her and then click unlock and badabing badabom u have her

well i've never checked his abilities or anything, all I know is that zhonya's > his ult ;D (some cases)
his crit spell (parrrley?) deals heavy damage though

where unlock i cant find it

Scroll down, pick 'champions', search or manually look for ashe.

i know i click on her icon and shit and i can only get a description cant buy it or nothing

woot playd some rounds today with Teemo, once again. overall view of teemo is 14/18 games i have won in past few days :p... few games i was targeted which suckd xD others i was hitting 400's a hit and healing 200's a hit on people :)

are the special runes at all valuable? lol.

Why is LoL offline?, They said they will make the patch today at 1:00 UK time:O

that time you could log in the store did not work. that's why :p

woot playd some rounds today with Teemo, once again. overall view of teemo is 14/18 games i have won in past few days :p... few games i was targeted which suckd xD others i was hitting 400's a hit and healing 200's a hit on people :)

are the special runes at all valuable? lol.

yes but they're tier 2.5

lux is way to freakin strong... enimie team had a lux and she was ganking people by lv 6, sad thing, she could gank 2 people at once...

so stupid, and people say she isnt worth the IP lol, her kills were 14-3-19 ;/

lux is way to freakin strong... enimie team had a lux and she was ganking people by lv 6, sad thing, she could gank 2 people at once...

And dont forget that she's marked as a support!
And ofc they're op when they come out, Otherwise what would be the meaning of buy-me-buff :p
Yeah she's xtremely powerful, And the ulti... Lets just not talk about it.. Last game I played with her I think it had 900dmg and 24 sec cd :S

She is not overpowered, it depends if u can play her...
I played against here and that one we played against couldnt even kill one of us , You have to be good to play this champ so i think its not overpowered...
When she does her ulti just move from it

And ofc they're op when they come out, Otherwise what would be the meaning of buy-me-buff :p
Yeah she's xtremely powerful, And the ulti... Lets just not talk about it.. Last game I played with her I think it had 900dmg and 24 sec cd :S

She is extreamly squishy and not op at all.. Also the ulti is 34 sec not 24 :p Just kill her fast early game and she will be a bag of poop endgame. (She has lowest health in game by default)

lol I love when enemies got a lux. She dies so easy, her ultimate is easy to avoid & if you don't stand close to your teammates she won't double snare.

if you're having a problem with lux, team up with a disabler.

if she use her ulti you'll see a red stripe before; walk to the sides.
it's so easy to avoid, imo. they should remove the red stripe^^

She is extreamly squishy and not op at all.. Also the ulti is 34 sec not 24 :p Just kill her fast early game and she will be a bag of poop endgame. (She has lowest health in game by default)

i saw an akali use her ultimate to get to lux, Q+E & she was dead lol. akali went out 95% hp.

Last edited:
Back