• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

lux's beam isnt that hard to avoid, i agree with that, but she can trap you and then your beam is impossible to avoid

lux's beam isnt that hard to avoid, i agree with that, but she can trap you and then your beam is impossible to avoid

if you got flash ready use it.
also some heroes like akali can use ur ult to get away (target neutral monster or enemy minion)
:p

Lux can own u easy, if she uses her skills, Q-E then when they got low health she can hide and do her ulti:O
She will 1hit them

Lux can own u easy, if she uses her skills, Q-E then when they got low health she can hide and do her ulti:O
She will 1hit them

the only reason she actually manages to kill you guys are because you're unknown of what combo's she'll do aswell as her playstyle.
1 stun, snare, anything that can disable her for 1sec~ will be enough to kill her.

my entry for the LoL mini contest:
rtmgjr.png

Just posting an easy game I just won as AP shaco, ;] Plx post urs this thread is kinda boring to check cause theres no screenies of match stats ;S so heres mine

14map1j.jpg

if you were AP shaco, why would you buy zerker greaves?
not to mention they have 4 disablers...

Because I wanted to hit faster ;]
And they were not disabling they were feeding so huahsua

custom skin/avatar/loading picture i guess. only him can see it though

yea Jigsaw Shaco Skin, I like it more than the normal shaco so ;P also I got nidalee and Gr(obelix) skin xD rest is normal =P

Back