• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ophelia is epic if u know how to play with her & her "minions" :OOO

I was playing ophelia, but I didn't use any creeps or even ultimate to play against Nevalopo's swiftblade. He even made me pick Ophelia, just to proove my point.

And no, I don't go against your taste in games guys, I just get mad when people say, and I quote "LoL is better than crap HoN".

They are two different types of games made by different companies who got the idea from DoTA. While HoN picked up the DoTA project in order to make it competitive, expanding all the things that wasn't possible in the Wc3 client.
LoL did make a fun game, not competitive at all - Hell, even I like to play it sometimes when im bored. But since i'm a competitive player, I prefer HoN personally as a main game for me.

It's all about taste, if you don't like competitive gaming, and just like to have fun, you play LoL.
But then again, I love competitive games, e-sport<3.
And that's why i'll stick to HoN.

But seriously, don't try to make a comparisment between the games, because there's really nothing to compare.

Over and out,
Marre/Bam

Yea, everyone got their own opinion , own choice , own taste... Basically, which game is not invented to have fun? .. I MEAN , really , why do you play games? - to be bored? .. NO. So yeah , whatever just stop using the phrase "HoN" or , should I say "Heroes of Newerth" around here , they're 2 different games based on same thing and modified differently and if you got anything about LoL you'd like to share here , we would like to hear it .. otherwise , you heard what jesus said.

:D

Yea, everyone got their own opinion , own choice , own taste... Basically, which game is not invented to have fun? .. I MEAN , really , why do you play games? - to be bored? .. NO. So yeah , whatever just stop using the phrase "HoN" or , should I say "Heroes of Newerth" around here , they're 2 different games based on same thing and modified differently and if you got anything about LoL you'd like to share here , we would like to hear it .. otherwise , you heard what jesus said.

:D

Playing for fun is for 5yo's. I play for money.

Playing for fun is for 5yo's. I play for money. .

Sorry Mr. Gamer , didn't recognize you ... So...
423px-Syrs_bird.jpg

I am playing this game, she is fairly good. I killed 37 minions and i have 1 won fight ;)

My nick in game: Walkover Soldino.

Gonna start playing EU Version now instead ^^ They have updated, All updates come at the same time now at EU ^^ Also, Less delay for EU Players on EU Server

And all good players seems to have moved to EU now instead ^^

Ye too bad it doesnt work to use EU downloader for some reason ._."

after 20 tries it started working!! woho!!! D;

Gonna start playing EU Version now instead ^^ They have updated, All updates come at the same time now at EU ^^ Also, Less delay for EU Players on EU Server

And all good players seems to have moved to EU now instead ^^

Add me then, Saywhatnonoyup
and maybe we can play a game sometime :p

Back