• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

World of Warcraft layout inc, me and my friends will rape in the ranked mode though ;p

WOOOT!!!

130 MB PATCH RELEASED!!!

The pvp.net client has changed TOTALLY! new login screen, new shops, new heroes!, New interface! New skins! HUGE UPDATE!!!!

AWESOME!

Edit: New ranking system aswell!!! LADDERZ AND ALL MOMOMOMOMOMO!!!!!!!!!!!

why does season one fail? i just hate the new champion ^^ rest is good

As I heard from a friend (I'm on vacation atm.), he said that its a really awsome update, but u mean that Xin Zhao hero? He told me that he is so OP, well if he is I hope they nerf him before I'm back XD

Riot has become a shit company, just looking for money -.-

Let's make an op champ that everyone will buy, THEN we nerf him.

And normal games were ruined by season one, and ranked games are the same old thing, only thing is you have a rating, ripped from wow, looks exactly the same.

lol they just added a bit more dota/hon style to it, I love the new rankings and ladders :D Also, They will nerf xin zhao ALOT i hope else id make them nerf it! :ninja:

I love everything new in season one except the Xin zhao champion :D

lol they just added a bit more dota/hon style to it, I love the new rankings and ladders :D Also, They will nerf xin zhao ALOT i hope else id make them nerf it! :ninja:

I love everything new in season one except the Xin zhao champion :D
The HoN, dota and wow feeling to lol ruined the game.

Lol had its own feeling, not anymore, RIP lol

Back