• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

if you join this game , dont ever be friend with him -.- , big cryer over a stupid buff , lol and he always bragging about his stats and no one cares :p (nevalopo)
again , lol he just showed off his stats on pantheon and amumu , NEVALOPO DUDE , NO ONE CARES

RageBaby

Lol not really, the thing Ghazza says is true :S Nevalopo got pissed of at my RL for a stupid buff when my RL only tried to help him to down the hp of the buff creature... It was like 2nd game my RL was playing so he didn't do it with purpose and then Nevalopo got a big freakout on him >.< and he only tried to be polite and help him

rage more and make new acc to say that? I donnu who u are but yeah i get pissed off when playing Kog'Maw and a heimerdinger comes in and shoot 1 rocket and steals it. Guess its because i can't bare with retards who don't understand the game ^^ And im not bragging.. im just saying sunfire amumu is win.
and i didnt say that sunfire amumu is bad , i am saying that you bragging about your stupid stats that no body cares about , obviously you just trying to get attention

Lol not really, the thing Ghazza says is true :S Nevalopo got pissed of at my RL for a stupid buff when my RL only tried to help him to down the hp of the buff creature... It was like 2nd game my RL was playing so he didn't do it with purpose and then Nevalopo got a big freakout on him >.< and he only tried to be polite and help him
THAANKS , now i know abit more about nevalopo , and its another reason not to be friend with him

I dont know what this user Ghazza is talking about.
Nevaloppo noob? Rofl!! Have you played with him before? I did and all the matches I've played with him our team won. Ok maybe he has a bad day playing but I can assure you that Nevaloppo knows how to play.

Maybe that day he wasnt fine at playing but you cant talk without knowing his playing style.
I can play with you a match and we can loose and then you had a bad day playing and now I come and say to all the members of this post, Ghazza is awesome fucking noob, played with him and he just ran away...

So please do not judge if you do not want to be judged.
There we go.

I dont know what this user Ghazza is talking about.
Nevaloppo noob? Rofl!! Have you played with him before? I did and all the matches I've played with him our team won. Ok maybe he has a bad day playing but I can assure you that Nevaloppo knows how to play.

Maybe that day he wasnt fine at playing but you cant talk without knowing his playing style.
I can play with you a match and we can loose and then you had a bad day playing and now I come and say to all the members of this post, Ghazza is awesome fucking noob, played with him and he just ran away...

So please do not judge if you do not want to be judged.
There we go.

i dont judge his playing style , i wrote that he RAGES ABOUT SOMEONE ACCIDENTLY TAKE HIS BUFF AND THAT HE BRAGGING ABOUT HIS STATS AND NO ONE EVEN CARES ,maybe you do but i dont see anyone else care , so before you write anything to me about this , make sure to get it right and dont write anything about his bad playing cuz i never mentioned any of that

Last edited by a moderator:
FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE PROBLEMS ! !! --->http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=317816<---

Ghazza, sorry to hear that not everybody is 100% nice, never rages or gets pissd off at others... but then i remember something. Guess what your doing? I don't think its a once ina blue moon scenario either Mr. Angle of Rage.

btw anybody know how much IP the new champ is?

Yea it will be 6300 because Lux and LeBlanc price was 3150.

PD: What's the next champion rotation? Is it today? If it's I will wait to see it.

idk if irelia/champ rotation is goin to be today cuz so many people flamming about her not looking like what she used to look like which is probably ingame flaws with decoration or somethin which is why they prob changed her looks. If 80% or so of the community hates what she looks like then riot wont make some $ which is the purpose of releasing champs. They MIGHT release her today but they might not if the community hates what she looks like. Imho she looks fine... just because she has a "dark" past doesnt mean after saving her homeland she can't be happy and probably be rewarded with the armor she wears currently, which will probably change.

And i think she will be 6300 IP just cause they havent had a 6.3k ip champ for a while, let alone a DPS champ

Back