• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Leaving games, for when mainly i am the only one left in the game for my team? wow gg.

u leave when u feed, so gg

1aK38.png

u leave when u feed, so gg

1aK38.png

LOL, karchi and nevalopo was a 1v1 for fun, and btw nevalopo ended that one.
i actually won the karchii one too, so your chattin' some major shit

also the one match above karchi, i was winning. but then i had to visit one of my family members.

LOL, karchi and nevalopo was a 1v1 for fun, and btw nevalopo ended that one.
i actually won the karchii one too, so your chattin' some major shit

also the one match above karchi, i was winning. but then i had to visit one of my family members.

nobody said a shit about custom games, but 4/9 udyr, 0/3 udyr, 0/0 cait with 0 cs, 0/2 malph..and u blame others being noobs, gj

u blame others for not even playing and leaving other 9 ppl with fucked up game, gz logic

and 1v1 anytime u wish

More losses then wins at insanely low level games.. Gz...
Why doesn't anyone finish their boots except for Malphite? I think I always have T2 boots at 15 mins..
+ lol vladamir two boots.

but then i had to visit one of my family members.

If you leave because you can't time such events, you deserve to be banned from LoL.
Leavers destroy the fun so much.

(lol that cait game)
(lol always more deaths then takedowns except a single game which you even lost)

Why doesn't anyone finish their boots except for Malphite? I think I always have T2 boots at 15 mins..

If you leave because you can't time such events, you deserve to be banned from LoL.

(lol that cait game)
(lol always more deaths then takedowns except a single game which you even lost)

Lol, ofcourse vladimir have 2 boots... Who would wear only 1 boot? Thats stupid...

(lol that cait game)
When you go out of your house, you only wear one shoe?

Back