• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Azubu Frost.

"BOOOOOOOO" ^.^

-- Update --
TPA TPA TPA! :)

--UPDATE--
Anyone happen to see the code and where to redeem the free riven skin?

Last edited:
still down, unbelievable

_6i0MuN.png

YEYE

Typical.. bet they will have to restart the match.

This is soo bullshit, I get soo annoyed TPA was going to win that no question.

UPDATE!

I guess it was me?..

UPDATE!!!

TPA!! CALLED IT FROM THE START THESE GUYS ARE NO JOKE WATCHOUT LEAGUE WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello guys, just started playing LoL and I won't bother my self reading all of this thread,
I would like to mention my summoner's name and server if you want to add me to the list on the first post,
Summoner's name : Sayoki Ligito
Server: EU West
EDIT: Here's a screenshot of the match results, playing with Jax against noobs to be honest.
jaxlol.png
[
Anyways, I just want to say that it's an awesome game in my opinion, I really have fun getting ips through games for buying new champions, and figuring out builds by my self.
I played the whole last week with Jax, and he owned. Really, I made 3150 IPs with him last week and I bought Katarina, some tell me she owns and others tell me she's nothing compared to Jax.
So I guess I need your opinions :) and why?
Kind regards,
Ranyo13

Last edited:
Got now my 6300ip so which champ i should buy Diana, Jayce or Riven?? Funny champ not booring like Yorick or so...

2rdkett.jpg

seen two supports I was like damnit.. dodge or go on and glad I did 2 support bot was fun to watch :D

PS RANYO!

Your match was same exact time as mine <3

Man. Katarina is just ownage if you know how to play her and harass properly. Unfourtunately I only know how to play her in late game.

Man. Katarina is just ownage if you know how to play her and harass properly. Unfourtunately I only know how to play her in late game.

yes katarina is pretty damn good

fmtZK57.png

- - - Updated - - -

XD 24/7 everyone banning eve in 1.6 - 1.9k elo now.

RJCxzW.png

WfdJKbn.png

Last edited:
Back