• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

tbh, riot's system is retarded as fuck. I've played for like one and a half year and I still don't own all champions and I've bought a lot of RP.

I've played since like 4 weeks after season 1 begun and I am missing about 15 champs which I don't want..

I have judgment kayle from S1 and I still dont own all champs I want. I think I'm like 10 champs away, but still -,- retarded system

To be honest, that's a good thing, takes you a long time to have everything in the game. Once you have everything.. it get's boring. I like the way riot works, except for the trolls, they can suck it.

WP0Yp.jpg

Diana nerfed?

I hate when someone has disconected in match for 20-25 min or feed someone, this is sick, so we could not win sometime 3v5, i hate ranked games. The DC system should be different.

@up you had a luck to be with a team who understand the game.

Funny thing that they're boosting Diana back while she's easily capable of carrying at low elo :D

I hope Riot finally understands that they shouldn't put AP + Bruiser together and nerf her W and general tankyness

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, I just want to let you know what kind of guy xitoz2 is, he's just a scammer, that's my recently stolen account, I just want you to know that I will retrieve it and maybe it's not the only thing I will do. Thanks for buying RP's and buying Vi, I will have a new champion once I retrieve it.

I have proof if you want to.

this is false, we finished our deal <_<

1 More for perma ban on my main, so gonna continue on my other account. Won another 5v4.

10navk0.png

I hope Riot finally understands that they shouldn't put AP + Bruiser together and nerf her W and general tankyness

- - - Updated - - -

this is false, we finished our deal <_<

We finished our deal, so I will edit the post ^^

I hate Riot, i've bought Ahri like one week ago for 6300 IP now she's for 487 RP, i already have alot of them, so i lost 6300 IP runes ;(

There should be more REFUND COINS.

There is any website to check how many IP i should have without buying champs / runes?

I hate Riot, i've bought Ahri like one week ago for 6300 IP now she's for 487 RP, i already have alot of them, so i lost 6300 IP runes ;(

There should be more REFUND COINS.

There is any website to check how many IP i should have without buying champs / runes?

there is/was, but it's off at the moment

www.elophant.com

Okay thx, i have one more question, there is possible to send a message to riot for refund the IP and ill buy Ahri for RP, if i do not have any refund coins?

I can write about when i bought them etc. :D

Okay thx, i have one more question, there is possible to send a message to riot for refund the IP and ill buy Ahri for RP, if i do not have any refund coins?

I can write about when i bought them etc. :D
If you've spent all your refunds you can't refund anything anymore :/

Actually if the new pricing system ever goes live, they should withdraw all champions from your account and return all the IP you spent so you can buy them again with the new prices, that's how I'd see it but it won't happen :D

Back