• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

aim for diamond bro

That's my season 4 goal =] too late to get to diamond this season with major lag problems I only get 2 or 3 lag-less ranked matches, so I will still try, but I bet highest I'll get is like Plat 3 before season ends

so what yall think bout dravens new passive? no longer the 100dmg dots on early game makes him kinda weak. i wreck him all time now with ez and vayne. also im soon diamond agian with another smurf ^^

So, I was about to pick shen when suddenly my freaking mouse switches to sivir and guess who had to dodge?
Of course, I had to dodge. so close to getting promoted :l

so what yall think bout dravens new passive? no longer the 100dmg dots on early game makes him kinda weak. i wreck him all time now with ez and vayne. also im soon diamond agian with another smurf ^^
yup, he is no longer the early game monster :p, his new passive is just dull

holy shit just watched Doublelif stream playing the fucking vayne he is known from and acing out the enemies with his suppot sona 2vs5 on lvl 12 twerdive and getting a freaking pentakil withou him or son ying, this dude is he best vayne in the world.

help me i suck at vayne( i dont play it cause of doublelift or some other streamer just saying so dont flame :D)

help me i suck at vayne( i dont play it cause of doublelift or some other streamer just saying so dont flame :D)

I played Vayne before she was c00l :cool:

I'm at gold level with her (I'm silver 5), duoqueued with gold 1 and won my lane in both games (2 games)

I can maybe teach you, but I'm not a good teacher xD She's really easy to learn.

true dat three, Probably the most frustrating past lvl 6 (r just early )game but she goes beast once you get the attack speed bonus of the blade of the ruind king.

Just get a heavy cc supp or some sweet as nunu attack sped buff, Tumble to put poke in if you know you win trades, your E procks the W which makes it easy to Q, Auto attack and than E to get he extra dmg, If you have someone who can put in cc like ali you can just E he enemies agaist wals and get in the burst :)

true dat three, Probably the most frustrating past lvl 6 (r just early )game but she goes beast once you get the attack speed bonus of the blade of the ruind king.

Just get a heavy cc supp or some sweet as nunu attack sped buff, Tumble to put poke in if you know you win trades, your E procks the W which makes it easy to Q, Auto attack and than E to get he extra dmg, If you have someone who can put in cc like ali you can just E he enemies agaist wals and get in the burst :)

Past level 6? xD
The hardest is until level 6, once you hit level 6 it's gg.
Just play passive until 3 AT LEAST so you got all abilities, Q, W, E.
Then at 6, Ulti = gg
Condemn against wall, pop ulti, q, q, q, q, win.
If your against someone like ezreal, just dodge his q and w and easy win. Same with cait, just dodge q.

My build is normally;
Dorans Blade - > BF Sword -> Beserker Greaves -> BotrK / BT -> Infinity Edge -> Phantom Dancer -> Then a defensive item depending on what the enemy team has.

Phantom Dancer for the atk speed, movement speed and crit, IE for the crit dmg, BotrK to proc W or BT if I'm snowballing, BF sword I rush first since it gives more early game dmg to your Q and AA.

I find the best supports for myself is Leona, Taric, Blitz, Thresh, Pantheon or Nami.

people overrate BOTRK on vayne, you should only get it if you're really behind in lane, else just go for BT.

Nah man, I always rush BorK on vayne. The reason why a lot vayne players do it is because it gives you insane dueling power, for example you can ninja mid with ult and if you get a good condemn you can kill them & survive the burst from their mid. Also it alows you to farm top if your bruiser wants to go mid and you have bot down for example. Their bruiser won't be able to all in you if you have BoRK.

lol, botrk + ie = godvayne

BT + IE is better.

Buying BotrK when youre ahead will make you lose your powerspike, i dont say its a bad item for her, I usually buy it aswell on her, but thats because you'll probbly lose laning fase as vayne ;p

BT + IE is better.

Buying BotrK when youre ahead will make you lose your powerspike, i dont say its a bad item for her, I usually buy it aswell on her, but thats because you'll probbly lose laning fase as vayne ;p

I don't buy Botrk unless I'm behind.

I always buy botk, once I get botk I'm usually level 7-8, as soon as I walk into the lane I pop my ulti, q AA Q AA botk E into wall, dead.

people overrate BOTRK on vayne, you should only get it if you're really behind in lane, else just go for BT.

Overrated? It's basically the item that makes her a great duelist, Vayne scales a lot better into late with attack speed rather than AD for Q.

Back