• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends Server

Hello guys! Printer just asked me if I might be willing to contribute my old map.
So here it is! I also will finish it and offer you guys a balanced and hopefully bugfree world!

Bluebuff:
ejGC1rd.png

Lane / Tower:
ciBK2jK.png

Small fight:
PzVvsNn.png

I saw these screens already, its you Fluos?

@Blackstone saved me big time with his awesome map. It's looks even more amazing ingame :)
Create a Github project for this. I would like to contribute.
Sorry this server is kept private, but if you would like contribute privtely would been awesome. Else thank you anyway :)

• Added Baron and Dragon spells
  • Added the jungle monster summon system. Their respective spawn posistions, spawn time and respawn time
  • k7exhsHvr.png
Also @Blackstone has made changes into the map and still making more changes. Which makes me even more excited.

Thies shiet is awesum :D <3 Looking foward to test it out :D

how did you fix this?
when player is near monster spawn area it doesn't stop the spawn timer.

how did you fix this?
when player is near monster spawn area it doesn't stop the spawn timer.

He is probably not using regular spawns through map editor, but spawns monster camps through creaturescripts/globalevents. At least that's what I'd do since it allows for better manipulation. Just a thought :p

Good luck with this project and I hope we'll be able to play it soon because it just looks awesome :)

Back