• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Here we go!

A look inside a dark and gloomy cave:

29ql7c9.png

ic362h.png

2r6ip1u.png

34nl4ea.png

15g6sco.png

Hope you enjoyed!
Leftwing

ok that's abit ripping XDD

Still the mapping is good:p

You people annoy the fuck out of me. Stop commenting about how it's a remake of real tibia, and comment instead on the mapping.

It's pathetic how all you do is comment on Magnetico's, Aftonbladet and Peroxide's thread saying the same thing, either shut the fuck up about the ripping or don't comment at all.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

You people annoy the fuck out of me. Stop commenting about how it's a remake of real tibia, and comment instead on the mapping.

It's pathetic how all you do is comment on Magnetico's, Aftonbladet and Peroxide's thread saying the same thing, either shut the fuck up about the ripping or don't comment at all.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

I said it twice now. Actually Cipsoft's quest ideas is pretty good, but I think it's silly how you guys with these mapping skills can't come up with some quest ideas yourself. People know what's waiting after that fire as they have done it on real tibia to.

I said it twice now. Actually Cipsoft's quest ideas is pretty good, but I think it's silly how you guys with these mapping skills can't come up with some quest ideas yourself. People know what's waiting after that fire as they have done it on real tibia to.

I apologize for flipping out, i read the other threads and was just infuriated by some comments made by someone else.

@ Quest ideas, there is a reason for everything ;).

1zlf7th.png

I noticed that in the big tree in the left there is a branch that is flying >.<
In the mountain in the right side, there is a border missing :p

35i409z.png

And in this one there are some missing sand borders :p

16ggzsg.png

In this one, there are few grasss borders lost in the sand :S
Looks bad really, remove them bro, 'cause they are just there spamming, in the south-weast side ^^

By the way...
Don't use too mush "mushrooms"
You use them a lot :/
And most of them should be next of a big tree, or in a cave =D

Between..
I like all ur mappings :)
Keep mapping sup (;

I noticed that in the big tree in the left there is a branch that is flying >.<

That branch is attached to the tree, you just can't see it because of the crown.
In the mountain in the right side, there is a border missing :p
You got me, I missed a spot ;).

And in this one there are some missing sand borders :p

If you look closely, that's the second level with no sand on it. You've just been mind-freaked.

In this one, there are few grasss borders lost in the sand :S
Looks bad really, remove them bro, 'cause they are just there spamming, in the south-weast side ^^

I made the borders like that to mix it up, because I've never seen in RL life when sand or grass purely overlaps the other. Besides, can't I map PL style for once?

By the way...
Don't use too mush "mushrooms"
You use them a lot :/
And most of them should be next of a big tree, or in a cave =D

That's my style, don't like mushrooms? Too bad.

Between..
I like all ur mappings :)
Keep mapping sup (;

Thanks.

No collz he does not Jkz D:
maybe :3 who knows? i know! no i dont know, do you know ?

jkz, nice mapping tho :)

Back