• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Thanks Beon, working on something right now xD.

In the meantime, admire my new signature:
ruzl93.png

Sincerely,
Leftwing

@ Bardock, I had the same reaction... I mean, isn't a mummifed body a bodie which is oiled up and bandadged? :D Great tomb, my friend!!

Relax, I like to explain in detail even if that means pointing out the obvious.

On a short mapping hiatus as I haven't mapped today at all, and tomorrow I wont have a chance until late tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll have something for you tomorrow.

Nah, you can keep it in the thread, but you stated "Mapping by "Me" :p

I released it on Maps Section (the Gate) so I don't care about it :p

Please stop be so child.. ok he maybe added the gate and modify the gate, what ever, i think everyone take piece from you, since i heard you are the MR.BEST Mapper.. please stop think that you are something...

Please stop be so child.. ok he maybe added the gate and modify the gate, what ever, i think everyone take piece from you, since i heard you are the MR.BEST Mapper.. please stop think that you are something...

In case you haven't noticed, that was on the first page... we're already on the third.

More photos!

On top of the bear cave:

28jzmv4.png

nq2ykk.png

35ckair.png

That is all for now, when I get over 100 comments I will add 5 more pictures.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Back