• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Yeah, but unfortunately Wendt has been patrolling the forums, and informing people when their posting useless posts :p.

+1 for more posts for Leftwings thread:thumbup:

As I've said in probably 4 or 5 other threads, who cares how many posts he makes that are useless? Who are you to say they are useless? You're not a moderator, so stop bitching and comment on the actual thread topic.

As I've said in probably 4 or 5 other threads, who cares how many posts he makes that are useless? Who are you to say they are useless? You're not a moderator, so stop bitching and comment on the actual thread topic.

I'm not the one bitching actually. It is Wendt who is, which is what I was stating. But it seems that people miss the important details.

Yeah, but unfortunately Wendt has been patrolling the forums, and informing people when their posting useless posts :p.

+1 for more posts for Leftwings thread:thumbup:

@Leftwing: He's my celebrity free pass.

For magnetico, screens! :D

lg-w53-smart-full-hd-monitor.jpg

This is good screen.

But back on topic, Leftwing more screenshots now!! :C Or i'll delete you off msn, even though i don't use my old email address.

Ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!! Really laughed! XDD

Jeez, I guess if I go another page without pictures people will get tired of bumping my thread xD. Thanks for bumping!

New pictures tomorrow at latest. I made some progress last night on some things (that I cannot show just yet) as well as what I was previewing awhile back.

why use water barrels at the city entrance? make poeple wet when they are trying to walk in? xD

Your wrong I didn't leave you, I'm always here in spirit ;).

Anyways it's good to be back, hopefully this won't be as brief a visit as it was last time. Anyways instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'd bump my old one and add to it. Anyways lets get this mushy reunion stuff over with and begin the display of mapping!

Hopefully the start of something magnificent:

migxmc.png

The entrance.

25tbuvc.png

The mouth of the mountain.

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Keep it up!!! I want to see one of your proyects finally on :/

Had a minor setback, lost a bit of progress because of some loading errors, however I managed to recover some of the progress I made. New stuff soon!

Some new pictures coming your way!

2lc6y5e.png

Dangerous creatures live among the tunnels of the mountains.

25jaza0.png

Careful not to become disoriented along your journey, as the tunnels can lead you in circles.

ops7zl.png

With the loss of light passing through the treacherous mountains becomes even more difficult. Be careful not to wander into the dens of hungry Hyenas.

x44015.png

Deep within the mountain the lairs of mysterious creatures can be found littered with skulls and bones of their victims.

1zqeefp.png

What more mysteries could lie within the mountain?

That's all for now folks, stay tuned for more exploration of the unnamed mountain!

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Back