• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary MasterCores.com 7.4 with original staff (Marcus | Znote) coming up!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

The rumor is true, and it's spreading!

https://mastercores.com/

Can you give us more informations please?
It will be very similar to the old MasterCores, I'm currently rebuilding the entire server but it will use same settings as the original MasterCores :)

NC1CT1W.jpg

Only like 3 human years or 21 dog years before MasterCores.
my post was deleted by some weird reason, but it was pretty much:

MasterCores was actually born before any other 7.4 server, including Tibianic.
ClassicTibia had 100~ players on their peak and most of the 7.4 functions was missing.
MasterCores had most of the 7.4 functions working and had 800+ players on peak.
MasterCores topped otservlist in 2012 as the most populated OT in the world.

so.. no matter how you put it, MasterCores was the first big ass populated 7.4 server.
Peaking at 2012.

my post was deleted by some weird reason, but it was pretty much:

MasterCores was actually born before any other 7.4 server, including Tibianic.
ClassicTibia had 100~ players on their peak and most of the 7.4 functions was missing.
MasterCores had most of the 7.4 functions working and had 800+ players on peak.
MasterCores topped otservlist in 2012 as the most populated OT in the world.

so.. no matter how you put it, MasterCores was the first big ass populated 7.4 server.
Peaking at 2012.

Classictibia paved the ground for MasterCores. Saying MasterCores was first is as delusional as a highschooler claiming he knows more physics than Newton did – because he knows his physics thanks to Newton.

Back when RealOts/Classicalia/ClassicTibia/Tibianic started 100 players online was 99% of the oldskool community gathered. Those servers grew the community which is the only reason MasterCores and Medivia can/could boast big online numbers.

I know Marcus (or w/e that EliteOTs guy's name was) had hybris which is probably part of the reason he was made fun of by some of the oldskool community but this is just laughable.

Last edited:
It will be very similar to the old MasterCores, I'm currently rebuilding the entire server but it will use same settings as the original MasterCores :)

NC1CT1W.jpg
What's the point of Rookgaard, if you can finish it in 60 seconds not even leaving the town?

would be nice if you could explain why u closed mastercores??? u suddenly disappear and left all players without information you know that. i still remember that
i hope its a new hoster else bye

would be nice if you could explain why u closed mastercores??? u suddenly disappear and left all players without information you know that. i still remember that
i hope its a new hoster else bye
Hi!

Thanks for showing interest for MasterCores despite its dissapointing ending last time. We were struck with terrible misfortune back then.
We were given threat emails about cip wanting to sue us, unfortunately our mistake was that we believed it.
If you want further information, feel free to look at my statements from 2012 in this or this post.
I hope you can look ahead of our past mistakes, and give the server a new try.

Hi!

Thanks for showing interest for MasterCores despite its dissapointing ending last time. We were struck with terrible misfortune back then.
We were given threat emails about cip wanting to sue us, unfortunately our mistake was that we believed it.
If you want further information, feel free to look at my statements from 2012 in this or this post.
I hope you can look ahead of our past mistakes, and give the server a new try.

That's interesting. So basically they just phished you with a similar e-mail address? (and put enough effort into it to make it look believable). I wonder if the same thing happened to Classictibia since it was also shut down after alleged threats of a law suit from Cipsoft.

That's interesting. So basically they just phished you with a similar e-mail address? (and put enough effort into it to make it look believable). I wonder if the same thing happened to Classictibia since it was also shut down after alleged threats of a law suit from Cipsoft.

They did more than just a well made fake email. They sent it to the domain provider, which then gave us a warning. (this was official). It was a very smart move and freaked the hell out of us. :p Keep in mind this was like 5 years ago, so we weren't as experiened either.
Basically they tricked our domain provider, which then gave us a real warning, which helped hide their ass and we had to convince the domain provider that it was fake. At a time we ourselves didnt think it was fake. So yeah, hard times. :p

They did more than just a well made fake email. They sent it to the domain provider, which then gave us a warning. (this was official). It was a very smart move and freaked the hell out of us. :p Keep in mind this was like 5 years ago, so we weren't as experiened either.
this sounds serious, :eyes:

Back