• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary MasterCores.com 7.4 with original staff (Marcus | Znote) coming up!

sorry you indeed have a very good ot. But a bad community for this rates. I won't bother starting, cause i know how this go.. But goodluck and I hope i'm wrong..

What rates?
I read server start on Sunday. Can you advertise it?

We have no exact launch date yet. On mastercores.com it says autumn 2017, which probably means september - october somewhere.
We are rebuilding the server engine (it is now based on TFS 1.3) and a new website (based on Znote AAC).

I imagine the rates will be similar to last time. You can read a few examples of it here.
It is not the regular sort where you gain extra experience. Instead we have reduced the experience table itself.
So it basically simulates higher rates without actually giving you more experience. This allows the server to handle more players without lag.

Last edited:
We have no exact launch date yet. On mastercores.com it says autumn 2017, which probably means september - october somewhere.
We are rebuilding the server engine (it is now based on TFS 1.3) and a new website (based on Znote AAC).

I imagine the rates will be similar to last time. You can read a few examples of it here.
It is not the regular sort where you gain extra experience. Instead we have reduced the experience table itself.
So it basically simulates higher rates without actually giving you more experience. This allows the server to handle more players without lag.
On otslist.eu there is an advertisement for the server launch in less than 48h. Please confirm if this information is incorrect.

On otslist.eu there is an advertisement for the server launch in less than 48h. Please confirm if this information is incorrect.
OTslist.eu doesn't have the best countdown in the world.
I merely bought a few days countdown just to spread the rumor of MasterCores, sadly that site doesn't offer the ability to have different countdown-end and server-start like otservlist has.

The launch of MasterCores isn't set yet, but most likely it will happen somewhere in September.
Whenever we know, we'll let you know :)

Classictibia was successful long before Mastercores. Your information text is inaccurate.

@ond It's alternative facts. :cool:

But I don't get it. Why not just call it the most successful 7.4 server in 2012? It's still impressive.

@ond It's alternative facts. :cool:

But I don't get it. Why not just call it the most successful 7.4 server in 2012? It's still impressive.
This is true, the server is/was good enough to exclude that false advertisement

I have a lot respect for Znote, But this Erik....

Erik, Znote, Amoaz and Mastercores

[21:05] <Amoaz> and Erik said he was done with everything related to Tibia
[21:05] <Amoaz> he had met a new nice girl that he wanted to spend time with and take care of his real-life
[21:06] <Amoaz> I still only got 20 euros
[21:06] <Amoaz> And I was so mad at the time (I knew he must”ve made loads of cash out of Znote and me)
[21:06] <Amoaz> So me and Znote decided “ohwell atleast we could have the sources for the project”
[21:06] <Amoaz> And guess what
[21:07] <Amoaz> Erik asks us for a payment of 500 euros
[21:07] <Amoaz> to use those files and host a new mastercores
[21:08] <Amoaz> im not sure if Znote had backup of the files, or if Erik actually agree’d to postphone the “payment” until we could afford it
[21:09] <Amoaz> he didnt only use me and Znote
[21:09] <Amoaz> but he wasnt even man enough to hand over the project to us
[21:12] <Amoaz> Server ended almost 30 days after it started
[21:12] <Amoaz> Erik told us he had paid for the dedicated for two months
[21:13] <Amoaz> But when we asked for more files or if we perhaps could use that host to revive it again (putting Znote as the owner and him completly out of the picture)
[21:13] <Amoaz> he just told us he couldnt access the server for some reason, and blamed the hosting company for the issues
[21:13] <Amoaz> He said all files that were stored there couldnt be recovered
[21:14] <Amoaz> Such as the database (which we were most intressted in) since we didnt want to reset again
[21:14] <Amoaz> But erik gave us no choice, as he didnt let us get it

Last edited:
@Michawl

Thanks, but to clarify, and I hope I won't loose your respect. I want to be honest about this. Erik's strength is not in dealing with people(as you might have noticed...), but he is good when it comes to developing.

This was a difficult period for the three of us (Znote, Marcus (Erik) and Amoaz).

For those of you who are curious about his name: Erik is his middle name, Marcus is his first. Back then he wasn't comfortable using his first name. Just as I am still not comfortable using my real name everywhere on the internet.

I did pay Amoaz 20 EUR that I had earned from my contributions to the server, so he could help me in regards to the security, and I appreciated his work, and taught alot from him.
Personally I cannot remember any financial disputes or agreement between Amoaz and Erik before the server went down.

But I do remember that I told Amoaz that his continued effort in the MasterCores project could(maybe even would?) eventually lead to him earning more money, potentially alot.
Same goes for myself, its obvious when a server becomes so big and popular, there is potentially money involved in it. And since I joined the project earlier, I did get some money, so why would I think otherwise?

So I think Amoaz had in his mind to earn more than 20 EUR from the project, but with the server abruptly going down the chance of earning anything down the road got pretty slim.
I can understand his frustration, which is pretty obvious from that blog. But as far as I know nothing was promised, but our dreams of living of OT for sure was crushed. And Amoaz probably got the least out of it.
I think I am to blame for giving Amoaz his expectations.

As for the 500 EUR story, I cannot remember that he demanded it. The photo provided says that I agree to a 500 eur plan to pay him with our profits after server expenses, so he didnt feel that we stealed the server or demand it for free.
Regardless, he sent me the source code for free when he was able to read the message, which was about a week later.
Considering this is over 5 years ago, my memmory is a bit shady when it comes to these details, but I can confirm that I got it for free.

As for the database, I never got it. Erik was struck out of fear from the fake emails and wiped the dedicated server.

This is all internal drama from a long past, I don't think this is anything that you as players need to worry about. I hope that over the years all three of us have gotten more mature and responsible.
I have high hopes for this project, and looking forward to see how it becomes. Maybe it will flop, but I will do my best for it to become great. :)

Last edited:
As for the database, I never got it. Erik was struck out of fear from the fake emails and wiped the dedicated server.
Sadly I must admit, I'm still filled of regret from this even today. It was personal to me, it was the server and community I dreamed to create for years before MasterCores, just to lose all in fear of something that turned out to be fake.

If it's free from Amoaz nonsense "free of ddos", host same area, I'll join.

Last time we hosted MasterCores on netrouting in Netherlands, the new MasterCores will be hosted in Gravelines in France, it has a better position to both Europe and America at the same time.
The host is directly in OVH and is protected against DDos attacks.

I'm also designing MasterCores to include 5 proxies, in USA(Dallas, Los Angeles), Canada(Montreal), Netherlands(Amsterdam) and Poland(Warsaw),
With that being sure we're doing everything we can giving everyone a chance to play with lower latency :)
For the sake of argument, all proxies are DDos protected as well :)

I played this server back when it came out had a lot of fun on it; shout out to the Guild!

@Inter_
OTslist.eu doesn't have the best countdown in the world.
I merely bought a few days countdown just to spread the rumor of MasterCores, sadly that site doesn't offer the ability to have different countdown-end and server-start like otservlist has.

The launch of MasterCores isn't set yet, but most likely it will happen somewhere in September.
Whenever we know, we'll let you know :)

Legendary Erik aka Marcus! Will you spoof your online list like you've done in all your versions of DarkOT?
You are shady sir, real shady

@Drinny Please do not use sub-accounts to advertise or build hype for your 7.72 server while shitting on competing projects.
That sir, is shady.

Back