• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary MasterCores.com 7.4 with original staff (Marcus | Znote) coming up!

This gonna be awesome!
I played this server back in 2012, and I can honestly say.. there' no server with the atmosphere that mastercores had :)

@Znote Well that was a fast conclusion. I would never trashtalk Marcus, to be honest I have absolutely nothing against him, I even played his servers back in time, hes a good developer. But what-ever my brothers does (trashtalk or hype my server) has nothing with me to do, I think its a wrong way for you to abuse your admin rights on OTland and make such accusations. Anyway goodluck with your new project I wish you succés and the best :)

@Znote Well that was a fast conclusion. I would never trashtalk Marcus, to be honest I have absolutely nothing against him, I even played his servers back in time, hes a good developer. But what-ever my brothers does (trashtalk or hype my server) has nothing with me to do, I think its a wrong way for you to abuse your admin rights on OTland and make such accusations. Anyway goodluck with your new project I wish you succés and the best :)
The classic brother excuse! Use it all the time. Is there any reason why your "brother" asked for your server back on forum, instead of just walking to your room?

Haha, aight. Well keep in mind that since you and your brothers share the same IP, you also share obedience to the forum rules. Rule violations and missbehavior occured by them will affect you too. So for your own sake, you might want to teach them some manners.
Good luck with Alzeria and take care of your family. :)

Why did my post get deleted? It's ok. DO NOT BUY INTO MARCUS! (Erik.) He even deleted the forum post on darkOT. He is going to keep hiding and hiding. He only wants your money and when he cashes in on your actual hard earnings, he will leave you dry like he has done many many times before.

I just got banned on his darkot server for posting this thread. LOL.
Character Information
Name Bixus
Gender male
Profession Master Sorcerer
Level 263
World Antica
Residence Thais
Guild Vice Leader of Elite
House Warriors Guildhall (Thais)
Last Login August 15th 2017, 22:11 CEST

Account Information
Created April 22nd 2017, 04:33 CEST
Status Premium Account
Banished until December 13th 2017, 21:11 CEST
Reason: Breaking Rule 3a. 3b. 3d. 3e. 3g. 3h.

Until december 13th. LMAO. This guy... He's so mad I called him out.

Banished until December 13th 2017, 21:11 CEST
Reason: Breaking Rule 3a. 3b. 3d. 3e. 3g. 3h.
Until december 13th. LMAO. This guy... He's so mad I called him out.

I didn't know what those rules were so I looked it up.

3a. Destructive Behavior Ruining the game for others, etc killing random innocent players, stealing items, scamming people or generally ruining the game for other players.
3b. Power Abusing Enforcing own rules on players
3d. Flaming/Spamming for a punished friend Spamm/Flame started by a friend getting banished/deleted
3e. Calling game dead/dying Saying the game is dead or dying
3g. Offensive Being offensive towards players
3h. Trash-Talking The Game Attempting to convince players not to play or generally talking bad about the game.

I don't blame you for not finding the rules because the website layout makes no sense and for some reason the rules were placed under "libriary", but from what you've told us it seems like you've broken the rules that you agreed to when you signed up.

Why did you agree to sign up on Erdoğan's OT server though?

What destructive behavior? I did none of those in 3a.
3b? I don't make any rules...
3d? What flame? I simply made a post and told Marcus to check it out. Word for word.
3e? I never called it dead or is dying. The online list shows enough of that.
3g? Didn't know I was being offensive by stating that there was a post here.
3h? Not to play? It's post on the FRONT PAGE of darkOT that marcus is making a new server. I can't make that happen, he did it himself.

So why you may ask? Idk, why not. I broke no rules and yet here I am, banished.

Why did my post get deleted? It's ok. DO NOT BUY INTO MARCUS! (Erik.) He even deleted the forum post on darkOT. He is going to keep hiding and hiding. He only wants your money and when he cashes in on your actual hard earnings, he will leave you dry like he has done many many times before.

This forum post literally breaks the rules.

3h. Trash-Talking The Game Attempting to convince players not to play or generally talking bad about the game.

No, this forum is not darkOT owned. Different server different rules. Also, its fine. I see your just attempting at anything you can possibly use against me. Which is nothing. You must be one of Marcus' boy friends that he keeps on a leash and is going to be on his new server that will last 1 week.

Does the rules mention that they only apply on DarkOTs forum? I don't see anything about that.

I'm sorry you feel like that, if you don't trust me I'm not going to force you to either.
DarkOT have been dead for a long while and I have other stuffs to do than just staying around 24/7 on a dead server.
I'm still around it to keep track on what people are talking about, but that doesn't mean I'll be replying on everything, I've stated earlier that once Newera dies, DarkOT will go idle for the entire summer and that's exactly what's going on.

For the record, DarkOT has been online for 4 years straight, and every summer there's a idle time when I mind other things.
Last summer I build Thorsan during the summer and then DarkOT lit up again around October.
The summer before that I was gone entire summer working for a trucker company.
So.. prepare yourself, if DarkOT is dead next June, expect summer idle then too!

And I delete your threads on DarkOT, if they're only containing whining or complaining without any constructive things (which is 99% of your post history).
I've told both you and Valor that if you can't include anything constructive in your posts I'm just going to keep deleting them.
And your latest threads have just been bashing on me.

Does this have anything with Valor got banned by CM Desilla for using macro and raged onto me until I shared the logs stating how he said that macro works on the server and that he accidentally sleept in using it, to a friend?..

About your ban length, I don't ban people and set the length for X-days, that part is automatic.
Every ban increase how long it will be, first ban is for a few days, second bit longer, third little longer than that.
And consider your 120~ days ban, this is about your 5-6:th banishment, and you should be happy I use that system and not RL tibia that delete you after the 3:d violation.

So, if you are tired of getting banished, you should reconsider your choices in life, for example give more constructive feedback rather than just hate, and don't put your hate towards staff because you and/or your friends got caught doing something that's against the rules.

Last edited:
@Bixus87
You are curious as to why some of your posts gets deleted here on otland.
This is a snippet from the Terms and Rules for this otland community:
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

And while it is sad that you got your account banned on DarkOT, this thread is about MasterCores. This is not a place where you can vent out your frustration for not obeying the rules in another community.
You seem like a good and experienced member from the DarkOT community, I encourage you to get on terms with Marcus (Erik). If you have donated to him, you have probably financiated the longevity of his project (You joined DarkOT in April?), as well as this awesome reboot of the MasterCores project. He might be willing to reduce your sentence, or give you clean sheets for this upcoming project.

I liked DarkOT much more than mastercores... Its still the best highrate oldschool version but people wont realize.

Last time we hosted MasterCores on netrouting in Netherlands, the new MasterCores will be hosted in Gravelines in France, it has a better position to both Europe and America at the same time.
The host is directly in OVH and is protected against DDos attacks.

I'm also designing MasterCores to include 5 proxies, in USA(Dallas, Los Angeles), Canada(Montreal), Netherlands(Amsterdam) and Poland(Warsaw),
With that being sure we're doing everything we can giving everyone a chance to play with lower latency :)
For the sake of argument, all proxies are DDos protected as well :)

You know ryan is gonna ddos the fck out of you the minute you go online? lul

Saying MasterCores was first is as delusional as a highschooler claiming he knows more physics than Newton did – because he knows his physics thanks to Newton.

^^^^^

Fucking awesome

i dont even play tibia anymore buuuut, marcus servers is a waste of time

Back