• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary Tupac or Eminem?

Tupac or Eminem

• Tupac

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Eminem

Votes: 42 63.6%

• Total voters
Those who voted are fo sure dumb retards - this is my opinion because pac had it all I remember as a young man he struggled all around america rappin' in ghettos because his mother said he had an talent and he did it because of gettin a bread which they could eat for a week. Pac got famous after dnt remember the company name atm but yeah , Pac is an legend and Eminem is an king.

Eminem grew up in Detroit, primarily on the east side (most dangerous place in the US).
I don't know if you know, but what ever hood Tupac lived in is nothing dangerous compared to Detroit.

Both rappers went through hardships, just Tupac stayed with it until the end.

This is a hard choice . I won't vote because both of them are great . Both rapping about life and the sh*t they went through . Yes , Evan is right . Eminem lived in the hardest place you could live in Detroit . I mightn't be from USA but I know sh*t as I really love Eminem's rap and know a good bit about him . Although Tupac grew up in a smaller area he went through hard times too . When Tupac was growing up around his local area Black coloured People were'nt able to get jobs or attend schools . And his mother was a leader in the protest against that all her life . The whole project '' thug life '' was introduced to Tupac when he was 20 and he had to explain to all people around what beign a Thug is like . He got payed and all but after one of the ' thug life ' projects . He was going to his hotel and shot 5 times :/ . You will not get my vote in this discussion because both are Great Rappers . Peace <3

You can't compare them. I am fan of both. They are both heros and that's what count for me. By myself I think that eminem scored more hits, but the songs 2pac created did hit me more. My vote goes to 2pac.

Same, but my vote goes to Eminem :p

2PAC, no doubt. He wasnt a random ***** who can rap, he was a REAL man, he was blessed with something that normal human could not have you can't also learn that. If pac would be alive these days he would achieve more than Eminem atm. , both of them are good, but pac is and will be better anyway.

Last edited:
Eminem "sold" a type of rap he rapped long ago... Now recording some shitty music with rihanna etc lol... using other popular singers to gain more popularity
Tupac became famous in a little time, and lived very little and had a short-career and succeed in it. His popularity growed for 60%+ after his death

I'd say Tupac, for sure.

I agree with most, you can't really compare these artists because Eminem is totally superior. :)
Nah i just prefer Eminem music.

Though Metal still beats rap, lets face the truth people.
Retards attempting poetry, oooooohhhh!

Eminem's music has been in my family since i was born so i would vote for Eminem but to be honest i hate his new music, i like the hidden messages and the humor Eminem got before he started as stated before: making sh*t with Rihanna etc. When most of the black rap artists as i have heard is rapping about guns&girls and acting dangerous in their raps and i really hate that.

Please don't flame, giving my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom