• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

okay first of all i want to say thank you to my true friend stake who sprzedal sie 5 times and lovac always loyal, thanks for calar good warmodes best times when we have 10 ppl and you 40 and we still crushed you
i'm retired bye and good luck in rl life, i now have a job so fuck you no lifers
gather time when gather time i make reload in 3 hours. stay active make lvl and cash and always stay loyal if need acc msg lovac he got admin
/Veziv

But gajs where is sivek? If he comes dont run away keep fighting , use ssa and come back !

fuck you lapa rly :) when we fighting on yalahar u stay south east gate and spam ava north :) when no1 staying there :) shut you mount u piece of shit

shut your fucking mount lapa :) remember shadowcores :) when i crushed you 50-2 :) i like you but you are fucking noob commander :)

OMG I DIED ON 1 COMBO ciamkaj shit character is too low lvl 400 paladin dies like shit omg fix me 500+ so ican fight.... i DIED AGAIN OMG TAKE OVER SOMEONE OR THEY WILL RAPE US

keppi on 3 = 1,2,3
ok we are leading 1:0 go peninsula fast

Lapa shadap ! I no do reload because I got life now!!!!! but when I make team I crush all tibia.
2H latter on forum

Reloadddd warjattty msg tyr almight charlover char for join!!! Inv ppls to inv list who played last time 1993!!
Best tacticc !! Make phantoms in vent !!!!!!!!
Make lvl and cash for next month and dominandooooo

but guys zaxin hack me and rook my char on warzones :( i quite this game forever... thank you for playing with me <3 u know where u can find me :)
ok i got some free time :) who wanna play with me msg lovac for vt :) only loyal warjats :) i got new contract, lets own them all :)

hehehe you said that lunar isnt funny:), and you come from shadowcores, so maybe you need :)to come back to shadow where you were having fun i suppose :D

but we're not having fun neither on shadow nor lunar, even though u got 40 people on gather :(

when we fight on yalahar 7 months ago lapa bring bobbles to qsc on yalahar boat and cheering veziv team

true info

its no point guys they are 20 ppl on vent we are only 18, fix more ppl so we have 40 ppl and can have equal teams, dont go exp dont loose frags we will win this warmode even if we are loosing 1-309
gather time 5:00 5 hours before server save we will go poi and block resp so we can take back lvls set alarm clock before school

lapa ? is this the guy who avalanche on 3 to the bank? i think i know him :) u are noob commander :) i like u but fuck u :)
u teamup with jordi :) to kill 15 of us :) wipe dominando

Yes guys everything is ok but u see this trewor?? he is saying that lokuf come from shadowcores hahah kid where have u been when we dominate that lunarforce with veziv and lokuf already long time ago?

dunno shleder, this guy can only bring us power bolts to hunt cemetery -1

hehe stop lying marek we all know lokuf bring me potions to liberon dragon lords on oraculum no pvp ots :) :) :) :)

yeye i know he got name luis on jordi vent making sio list and licking ass for everyone xD fucking random from evo 9999x trying to act big on forum fuck you trewor or luis or whatever fuck you

Back
Top Bottom