• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

Yes and I played RL tibia at that time. The only time you fought with all these teams it was when they joined your Swedish ots, you were too afraid of joining good Polish ot. I wouldn't post this If i didn't know anything about it, that's why I've asked Stake few times if he remembers "Into Them" on any 8.6 (Polish OT)
'too afraid of joining good polish ots' ahaha this killed me XD
maybe pl teams too afraid to join swe ots ;/
btw calar why u even speaking about 8.6 times u were playing with duplo back then

9a46rc.jpg

like did i write something like this ? are you so desperate to prove me something that you need to misrepresent my words?

and trust me, now you can ask your leader wille, cuz back to the times i was playing on this titania he was staying in last lines on 60ed shooting sds

335b2hy.png

pfff, wille ? this titania player who was bringing me power bolts to ankh hydras?

wajp dominando so lapa try to combo ue with full team and fail miserably twice hehe

Guys who is this Mytant and why is he parceling us?? :(

I think it was lapa pushing us, but it's not that hard to push someone while being in a defence ;d lapa went flying on liberty bay few times so did you but nvm. Did you guys rly think you can give us fair fight with even amounts? don't be stupid please....

20 versus 20 = shit battle
30 versus 20 = fun battle.

This guys can bring us might rights to war while we're equal or even 5 less. Sad but true.

I think Navid should remake team and calar get all his players, and everyone stop cry.. One last war

Back