• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level Doors rev. 970

Ronaldino

Esso Eh
Reaction score
Hello.

It never happends before.. when I compile latest rev. for 8.2 and when I click on level door it pass me so all is okay, but when I want go back (click second time on level door) it says "Only worth pay be pass". Whats wrong with that ?

That your a noob and u should stop stealing credits

Sup man, maybe I can help...
Also was getting some problems with some IOMapSerialize items, using also REV 970 from trunk... but then I checked and found that it's al because of one minor thing. Not a compile problem, it was at least for me something at items.xml Some door working and some giving errors.

Just go to this part and remove the one that is duplicated.

Code:
	<item id="4360" name="demon oak">
	</item>
	<item id="4360" article="a" name="bait">
		<attribute key="weight" value="800"/>
	</item>

Hope it solves it for you like it did for me

I doubt this started happening on rev970, do you know the specific revision which caused this?

Well no problem then, checked the doors.lua file and fixed it, quite simple really.

Just go here, and remove this: item.actionid > 0
Or just remove this code and place the one below, and it will work:

Code:
elseif isInArray(levelDoors, item.itemid) == TRUE then
		if item.actionid > 0 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= item.actionid - 1000 then
			doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
			doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, TRUE)
		else
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Only the worthy may pass.")
		end

REPLACE WITH THIS

Code:
elseif isInArray(levelDoors, item.itemid) == TRUE then
		if  getPlayerLevel(cid) >= item.actionid - 1000 then
			doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
			doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, TRUE)
		else
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Only the worthy may pass.")
		end

Hope it works now..^_^

Back