• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Levelup

Blazey Blaze

Reaction score
thougt maybe fun to post a picture of me getting lvl 360:) so here it is.

2akd3zp.jpg

thats only the best ot ever online :) Tibera-online.servegame.com
8.53 evolution map pvp-enfo :)

if you msg me ingame i can give you some free items :):thumbup:

Hahaha @ you guys. xD.

Anyways GRATZ Blazey <3 :D

Im going for 300 myself , hehe!

D.S.

So :p?

thougt maybe fun to post a picture of me getting lvl 360 so here it is.

It could have been a ss of when he got lvl 100 aswell, lawl. :)

First Of all: It's Only OTS ; o

Second Of all: Blaze u are Kid of DONATE ! 4life

Third of all: u guys sux

Yours Sushi~ :wub::huh:

Im a kid of donate? rofl man go learn english this is what you probaly wanted to say : you'r a kid whos donating.

first of all im not a kid im 15 this game is for all ages and the most normal ages is 14-18

second yes i have donated? but not for levels only for eq , who hasnt? like 60-70% of the players has probaly donated.
And thats good will help richux keep the server up.

third you suxs even more :blink:

Well sorry for this sushi ... the truth is your nothin without elfbot. yea i have elfbot but i dosen't use it your using paralyse scripts,dash,reatk
well it's more lame to use bot then to donate -.-

^ hahahaah Love ur Anti paral Lale ; D !

And My little Donate kid. It's properly to write 'kid of donate'
So shh... ; D ! And Idk how much money u spend already ;o But it's more than 100 Euro. That's for sure.

Yours Sushi~

My anti para? are you fucking kidding me :)?
and i dosen't have elfbot anymore since i forgot my key :)

I'm not playing :) due rl life things, but i can't understand you ehh, your just complainting everything for example if lale posting a pic of lvl 200 advance then your just saying "GZ WITH UR BOT" <- for example and doing 40 posts each day as that :p

Last edited:
Haha as i said, forum nerd, your probably watching what your writing in 1 hour to check if it is correct but i wont write more im tired of having discussion about you

Im a kid of donate? rofl man go learn english this is what you probaly wanted to say : you'r a kid whos donating.

first of all im not a kid im 15 this game is for all ages and the most normal ages is 14-18

second yes i have donated? but not for levels only for eq , who hasnt? like 60-70% of the players has probaly donated.
And thats good will help richux keep the server up.

third you suxs even more :blink:

word UP ma nig

Back