• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Levelup

^ hahahaah Love ur Anti paral Lale ; D !

And My little Donate kid. It's properly to write 'kid of donate'
So shh... ; D ! And Idk how much money u spend already ;o But it's more than 100 Euro. That's for sure.

Yours Sushi~

Rofl, 100 Euro my ass, he got like 3 donation items on that screenshot, that doesn't cost 100 euro lmao ... oO

And yeah, @ Dere~, it takes sushi hours just to use his translator and shit :) ... And it's still not proper english... HAUHSAU.

^ hahahaah Love ur Anti paral Lale ; D !

And My little Donate kid. It's properly to write 'kid of donate'
So shh... ; D ! And Idk how much money u spend already ;o But it's more than 100 Euro. That's for sure.

Yours Sushi~

"It's properly to write 'kid of donate'

Made my day.

^ He bought donators and scrolls to remove frags many times So it was more than 100 euro nerd. And it's properly to write 'kid of donate' u fuckin twat. ; ) <_<

Yours Sushi~

^ He bought donators and scrolls to remove frags many times So it was more than 100 euro nerd. And it's properly to write 'kid of donate' u fuckin twat. ; ) <_<

Yours Sushi~

So you are saying he donated more than 20 times? Lawl. . .

"And it's properly to write 'kid of donate'"

That's not a good sentence :p.

;]]]]] Yours Sushi~~~~ ; ) ) pl?

He must b a big deal for u to have wasted a couple minutes out of ur life to post that.

ye im a big deal to him and the almightie guild , i dunt understand why theyre so happy when i die rofl idc so much myself :confused:

Back