• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limewire shut down

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
So I guess everyone knows by now that Limewire has been shut down now which completely sucks.

It's because of the fucking greedy hollywood artists who just want money, they should jsut be happy that a lot of people are listening to their music. Why can't the government just realize that nobody is going to go out and buy thousands of songs, and people will always download them. It's fucking gay as shit there should be a big protest against this.

I have always used Limewire instead of Ares ;((

See what happens when you didn't fight ACTA, RIAA, MPAA.
And this is only the beginning.

So I guess everyone knows by now that Limewire has been shut down now which completely sucks.

It's because of the fucking greedy hollywood artists who just want money, they should jsut be happy that a lot of people are listening to their music. Why can't the government just realize that nobody is going to go out and buy thousands of songs, and people will always download them. It's fucking gay as shit there should be a big protest against this.
Do you actually hear yourself. Your comment makes me want to go to where ever you are and slap the shit out of you. Greedy artists? No it's called hard work. Just imagine you start selling shit and people steal your products and give it out for free. You're getting nothing out of it. You would know how it felt if you were actually an artist who was being robbed from their profits. I mean after all who wants to work for free?

Do you actually hear yourself. Your comment makes me want to go to where ever you are and slap the shit out of you. Greedy artists? No it's called hard work. Just imagine you start selling shit and people steal your products and give it out for free. You're getting nothing out of it. You would know how it felt if you were actually an artist who was being robbed from their profits. I mean after all who wants to work for free?

This is the internet, we don't like such moralfaggery.
Just look what this place turned into, for instance.
+1 stop trying to be a hero Collz :)
Its kinda like duping on OT's...why pay if you knew you could dupe for free?
Yup, my point.

Last edited:
This is the internet, we don't like such moralfaggery.
Just look what this place turned into, for instance.

I'm not trying to be a hero. Stop blowing beef :) I'm just telling as it is. Informing the uninformed. Teaching the unfortunates. BTW how am i trying to be a hero? What am I saving? I'm telling the truth, which you retards who abuse the internet no nothing about.

wow you faggot, you do realize that the artists WORK & you basicly just steal it? If you had made an unique script you wouldn't want others to use it, unless they pay ya, right? They need to make a living out of their work - if you steal it gj you just fucked the music industry.

It's more likely you who is a poor bitch who can't figure out a simply thing why they want money for their work.

wow you faggot, you do realize that the artists WORK & you basicly just steal it? If you had made an unique script you wouldn't want others to use it, unless they pay ya, right? They need to make a living out of their work - if you steal it gj you just fucked the music industry.

It's more likely you who is a poor bitch who can't figure out a simply thing why they want money for their work.

You're the rich spoiled bitch here. Please, use your brain before making a retarded statement in the future. Most artists are making more money than most can dream of. Educate yourself.

Back