• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limewire shut down

wow you faggot, you do realize that the artists WORK & you basicly just steal it? If you had made an unique script you wouldn't want others to use it, unless they pay ya, right? They need to make a living out of their work - if you steal it gj you just fucked the music industry.

It's more likely you who is a poor bitch who can't figure out a simply thing why they want money for their work.

still doesn't change the fact that you're stealing motherfucker.
am I gonna face a ban now because I told you the truth?

Better not quote me again inferior.

nothing to agree about. if you take something without paying for it = stealing.

probably, but yet that still doesn't change the fact that you're stealing. :)

You're actually stealing it. You don't pay for the music = you take it without their permission = you're stealing = illegal.

If you download a song without paying for it - you take the song without permission from the author - yes noone loses it but you still steal.
Stealing over the internet or stealing in a store; It's the same.

That being said, it's already illegal in the law. If you actually did admit in front of a camera or such, you would get a bill or in extreme cases go to jail.

Now.. you're gonna say the law doesn't count on the internet? :)

Moderators should be role models, not wannabe thugs trying to fit in. ;)

Lol you rephrased the same thing so many times.

If you download a song without paying for it - you take the song without permission from the author - yes noone loses it but you still steal.
Stealing over the internet or stealing in a store; It's the same.

That being said, it's already illegal in the law. If you actually did admit in front of a camera or such, you would get a bill or in extreme cases go to jail.

Now.. you're gonna say the law doesn't count on the internet? :)

Moderators should be role models, not wannabe thugs trying to fit in. ;)

I'm not even going to continue to argue with you. The low IQ you posses isn't enough for a proper debate.

Role model? What are you, 12?

I'm not even going to continue to argue with you. The low IQ you posses isn't enough for a proper debate.

Role model? What are you, 12?

What happened to this?
And no faggot, you're not getting away with a banishment that would be way too easy for you. I want a proper answer.

Apparently you're the one who can't reply with arguments anymore.... :)

So if a moderator can swear, then I guess I can swear too! & If I get an infraction I'll just say I did the same as you did, because you're a moderator, those who spend their time taking care of this community.

The HATE here is powerful!

Everyone! Chill the fuck out, it's just a song!

On every CD and DVD(Original Music and Movie) it says "Do not make illegal copies." Now tell me what do you understand by that?
What do Record Label Companies fear?

If somebody online that you don't even know is your role model then I pity you.

Now please give me exact quote of where I said he was my role model.
If you're too stupid to understand a fucking simple sentence like that then you should consider going back to school.

What happened to this?

Apparently you're the one who can't reply with arguments anymore.... :)

So if a moderator can swear, then I guess I can swear too! & If I get an infraction I'll just say I did the same as you did, because you're a moderator, those who spend their time taking care of this community.
Please, read again. I requested a proper answer for you, but as the retard you are, you just repeated yourself (again). It's impossible to argue with someone that just repeats himself. You will live a miserable life. :)

Oh, and you obviously didn't get the 'every moderator stands for his own actions'-part of my post. You've proven yourself unworthy of my attention.

Didn't read thread. Just glad they finally stopped the W32.Limewire virus. BitTorrent and SLSK forever.

Didn't read thread. Just glad they finally stopped the W32.Limewire virus. BitTorrent and SLSK forever.

"W32.Limewire" virus.... what? If you're implying limewire is a virus, or is infested with viruses, every file sharing/p2p program with the ability to share is. Its so easy and common for a virus to auto spread through ALL file sharing programs. Also, I personally think torrents are a waste of time. A lot of ISP's throttle them, they are slow anyways and are always watched and IP's are logged. It's not hard to use a file host like rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile ect with a good download manager and get perfect speeds and be more anonymous.

inb4 use vpn, private torrents, cake on her period.

"W32.Limewire" virus.... what? If you're implying limewire is a virus, or is infested with viruses, every file sharing/p2p program with the ability to share is.

Lets say... Windows Linux Macintosh. All three can get virus. But Windows is notorious. Limewire is the Windows of the P2P world. Whenever I had friends with 'computer troubles' and I saw they had Limewire installed I demanded its removal or my tech support ceases immediately. Limewire is like swimming in a medical waste dumpster. And believe me, I know about BBS, newsgroups, mIRC w/ scripts, and the scene in general. Remember WinMX?

Its so easy and common for a virus to auto spread through ALL file sharing programs.

Not really. It was the USERBASE of Limeware that made it so bad. You may be able to find a crack baby in any class of society, but there's a reason you'll start your search in the ghetto. Limeware was the worst propagator of them all. That's a damn fact.

Also, I personally think torrents are a waste of time. A lot of ISP's throttle them, they are slow anyways and are always watched and IP's are logged.
I'm sorry you're misinformed, got a shitty ISP, don't know how to obfuscate your packets, hold a belief that flies directly against what's considered fact by the status quo, and have a case of paranoia to boot.

It's not hard to use a file host like rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile ect with a good download manager and get perfect speeds and be more anonymous.

inb4 use vpn, private torrents, cake on her period.

If you want to be anonymous go war driving, using a VM Guest and modified MAC address. Private torrents... bah. Public torrents will find you plenty of userbase using encryption.

I still stand by my statement. To me it's a trojan, rootkit, and keylogger at worst and a SERIOUS security vulnerability at best. It will find the pebkac in anyone.

Please, read again. I requested a proper answer for you, but as the retard you are, you just repeated yourself (again). It's impossible to argue with someone that just repeats himself. You will live a miserable life. :)

Oh, and you obviously didn't get the 'every moderator stands for his own actions'-part of my post. You've proven yourself unworthy of my attention.

So the Law (which by the way claims that stealing is illegal) should be remade? No exceptions, stealing is not allowed.

There is no argument, it's not allowed, what is it your thick head can't get in? IT'S NOT ALLOWED incase you didn't get it again.

You might stand for your own actions, that's why this forum is fucking unknown. omg brs/mexicans/pls knows about this forum, gozu all subhumans.

Now please give me exact quote of where I said he was my role model.
If you're too stupid to understand a fucking simple sentence like that then you should consider going back to school.

You said he SHOULD be a role model, I didn't mean you I meant anybody who has a role model online, and since you suggested people should have one online by saying "moderators should be role models" then that also means you said something stupid. I think you're the one who should go back to school.

So the Law (which by the way claims that stealing is illegal) should be remade? No exceptions, stealing is not allowed.

There is no argument, it's not allowed, what is it your thick head can't get in? IT'S NOT ALLOWED incase you didn't get it again.

You might stand for your own actions, that's why this forum is fucking unknown. omg brs/mexicans/pls knows about this forum, gozu all subhumans.

Subhumans? I think your problems stem deeper, oh but I'm sorry I forgot you're a big bad American we should all listen to your "words of wisdom", you're such a dumbass. Once again, it's not stealing, the record label still has the song, nobody goes to their headquarters and takes the cd. Yes, this law SHOULD be remade just as many laws are being remade, once again, if it wasn't for sites like Limewire most artists wouldn't be as rich or famous today.

You said he SHOULD be a role model, I didn't mean you I meant anybody who has a role model online, and since you suggested people should have one online by saying "moderators should be role models" then that also means you said something stupid. I think you're the one who should go back to school.

No. The moderators needs to be neutral, else it'll end up as it currently is: Shitloads of people complaining because a moderator judged by his feelings etc.

Subhumans? I think your problems stem deeper, oh but I'm sorry I forgot you're a big bad American we should all listen to your "words of wisdom", you're such a dumbass. Once again, it's not stealing, the record label still has the song, nobody goes to their headquarters and takes the cd. Yes, this law SHOULD be remade just as many laws are being remade, once again, if it wasn't for sites like Limewire most artists wouldn't be as rich or famous today.

1. I'm not american & never will be.
2. It is stealing. By the law it's illegal, explain how you can make it legal.
3. no because there is no way to get famous except filesharing sites.............

Back