• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limewire shut down

2. It is stealing. By the law it's illegal, explain how you can make it legal.
I would not call it stealing, becouse it once was allowed and you are not stealing anything, you are downloading copyrighted material. The problem with this is that it's so hard to get evidence on exactly who it was that downloaded the file. Anyways downloading will never stop and I find the law rather pathetic, since all these artists who can afford sueing people who downloaded, is the artists that are extremely rich already. And the most money is in live performances etc, not in selling records.

Limewire gone? Follow these quick an easy steps!

1) Google Frostwire
2) Download and Install
3) Wonder why you've been using Limewire in the past.

Yea, But ehm, who are hosting the Gnutella network? From what I heard, it's limewire :p

Coming to a thread infested by cake...

Always leave laughing...

He's hilarious...

But ye...

Torrents ftw. And to whomever said 'limits speed'...have u not heard of seeds? I can promise you 90% of my torrents max my net speed whereas RS/MU/HOTFILE all are filled with ads, waiting times, and shitty speeds.

Limewire/Frostwire
Both suck... used it when I was far younger, then gave up on it...

Good to see it gone :]

Spotify :] < 100% legal

@iBlue, it's not exactly allowed here either, Nick (sharp) uses his friend (Siramix) to login to it every 14 days (2 weeks) to renew the ip thing or something because he's apparently "on holiday" :3

Ahh xD. I still will stick with my torrents and apps...torrents for downloading, apps for streaming...

Still works P2P. But you can't download the client anymore and it will most likely die out anytime soon.
And to mention there will be no more updates.

o alrite. i opened it thinkin it wud tell me i cant download any more music lol

You don't get virus from downloading from youtube.
And I suppose you do not care about quality of your music, since your using limewire, so just use youtube, and rip movies into mp3's.

Back