• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limited Edition vs Fusion [[All Movies Here]]

Biba

Reaction score
I will post here all cams from actions about this war.

Sneak on 90 ED
raxou.cam

Killed 2 From them on Okolnir
okolnir.cam

Crazy Yalahar xD
yala.cam

7 June Yalahar, Lost but not much
7.06 yala1.cam

7 June Okolnir Massacre BIG WINNER
7.06 okolnir.cam

seriosly all i could see was a team which used combo bot n sucked aloooot, im talkin about caming team.. other team sucked aswell but not quite that much as u

seriosly all i could see was a team which used combo bot n sucked aloooot, im talkin about caming team.. other team sucked aswell but not quite that much as u

U have right with Combobot, but not us. They used NG Bot, we just count on ventrilo so dont say shits when u dont know.

how come when killin a frost on one of ur cams its like 3 guys shootin sds on the same time when its on deepred ehhehe

how come when killin a frost on one of ur cams its like 3 guys shootin sds on the same time when its on deepred ehhehe

Because we saying on ventrilo (u know what is it ?)kill frosts..? Omg u are that idiot you don't know it ?

U have right with Combobot, but not us. They used NG Bot, we just count on ventrilo so dont say shits when u dont know.

AHAHAHHAHAH ventrilo right.. u can even see in the video all saying "STOP STOP STOP!" and Guildcasts and shit... wouldnt u say that in ventrilo? RIIITEEE ventrilo my ass

AHAHAHHAHAH ventrilo right.. u can even see in the video all saying "STOP STOP STOP!" and Guildcasts and shit... wouldnt u say that in ventrilo? RIIITEEE ventrilo my ass

Imagine that they have 5 ppl on vent, they are 10 on action hmm so if they are using ventrilo, everyone of them have to play on 2 char s on same moment

Imagine that they have 5 ppl on vent, they are 10 on action hmm so if they are using ventrilo, everyone of them have to play on 2 char s on same moment

Come and make pz now. We waiting. Obsrany ? Make a big shit and we kick u to Softcores?

They are kicked from twinforce already :>, just because we dont have frags we are not killing them.

And they got poped yesterday pretty hard :>

Because we saying on ventrilo (u know what is it ?)kill frosts..? Omg u are that idiot you don't know it ?

is this polack for real? so lets get it right the frost was on black hp still u tell ppl in vent "KILL THE FROST" and magicly u shoot 3 sds at the same time??

I am well aware of ventrilo and prooved it to u on softcores n same will happen on twinforce aswell

Back