• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[list] CIPSoft lazy solutions

You just make water transparent and map below it.

For ground floor (7) to underground (8) theres a hardcoded visual black barrier - we don't know if that screenshot has that barrier removed or just mapper over/below floor 7.
As far as I can remember, the black barrier is hard coded into the client.

otclient devs: introducing new format to support sprites opacity, rewriting plenty of client code to get the job done, map the areas below water to create the scene
ryfDAdG.png

cipsoft: when you add more spritesheets / lmao bottom text
latest
pOsaoa0.png
and then we steal those sprites

In one of the daily tasks for "A Bigfoot's Burden" quest you are given a small red crystal which you must use with another bigger red crystals, if they resonate together the task is completed.

There are 7 big crystals on the map and the matching one is random, or so I thought. Instead of assigning you a random crystal when you ask for the task, cip made 7 small crystals with the same sprite and tied them with each bigger crystal..
Needless to say, you can cheat this task very easily by storing the smaller crystal that's connected to the closest bigger one and repeat it every day..

I don't know if they noticed the change in the Ancient Lion Knight boss, he was in a room, which could only be accessed after the bounac quest, but they left a place that could give exani hur down, just getting access. the solution found by mae cip was to put the boss on the beach.

I think people hate on cipsofts maps to much, sure its not the best i've seen and can be a bit odd at some places.
but like look at mainland and rook (original maps) they are pretty impressive i would say when it comes to layout and size.
detailing is not the best but still, i use cipsofts map for inspiration and remakes quite often, even if i change it so much you cant really see its cipsofts map, i use it as "base"

and without it, we wouldnt be here so props for cipsoft, i have a lot of good memories thanks to them, and also met a lot of friends so, stop the hating boys ;) ;)

Fun fact
I dunno if people follow Cipsoft interviews, but one time i saw his Map editor and was... literally... a copy of SimOne map editor (2009?)
And his actual map editor... it's a copy of Remere xD
The big differences it's how work tabulated system between RMEre and CipRME
Meanwhile RME have a lot option at upper side, Cipsoft use tons of icons

1629919488117.png

Fun fact
I dunno if people follow Cipsoft interviews, but one time i saw his Map editor and was... literally... a copy of SimOne map editor (2009?)
And his actual map editor... it's a copy of Remere xD
The big differences it's how work tabulated system between RMEre and CipRME
Meanwhile RME have a lot option at upper side, Cipsoft use tons of icons

View attachment 61493
How did they get it to not crash with the actual Real Tibia Map? I remember RME crashing a lot around the 8.0 time due to RAM limitations.

They're longer in the business than you. They wrote their mapeditor from scratch. It's not a copy of anything. Both you and cip already knew what a mapeditor should look like so no wonder the outcome was similar.

Btw cips mapeditor is operating on sector files (.sec). OTBM has sectors too, but everything is in one file meaning that we have to write whole file even when doing small changes. They just swap sectors. Some of our code is better, but when it comes to maps, OTBM is inferior.

After 10 years they fix possible to make shortcut from Beregar to Kazordoon [complete The Hidden City of Beregar quest].

1636642399173.png

Imagine that for those 10 years players that like mysteriando try to solve this quest [One, when trying to do that find bug with quest that give him reward every server save [dwarven legs]] X. D.

Looks cool on female. Any informations how to obtain it ?
[Cipsoft, please no for tibia coins, dont do that on 25 anniversary]
The Royal Costume will be available from Percybald in Carlin and Alyxo in Issavi, for the proud sum of 15,000 silver tokens and 12,500 gold tokens for the base outfit, and 7,500 silver tokens and 6,250 gold tokens for each addon.

The Royal Costume will be available from Percybald in Carlin and Alyxo in Issavi, for the proud sum of 15,000 silver tokens and 12,500 gold tokens for the base outfit, and 7,500 silver tokens and 6,250 gold tokens for each addon.
it's more expensive than a full Golden outfit.

know these baiak servers where you use items to get dodge and critical?

cipsoft really going full baiak

2021-11-28 02_46_32-Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - News.png

kill a few monsters, gather points, exchange for other points and then exchange for items that you use and get permanent dodge and etc xD

coming on this monday (29)

Back