• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[list] CIPSoft lazy solutions

Imma wait til they have VIP TPs to good hunting spawns

High level gameplay doesn't involve that much walking anyway. You want rosha/issavi/oramond, you tp with ship. You want feyrist/mini rosha, you tp with altar. You want yalahar, you do quest and go through the gates. You want zao, you complete the questline and go through shortcuts too.

know these baiak servers where you use items to get dodge and critical?

cipsoft really going full baiak

View attachment 63634

kill a few monsters, gather points, exchange for other points and then exchange for items that you use and get permanent dodge and etc xD

coming on this monday (29)
The idea of mobs there came from an ot called RAdBR, now dodge and critic is more expensive than a ferumbras hat, in case the guy tries to do it. Very unreasonable this forge there.

I always wondered if it wasn't supposed to be the other way around
View attachment 65506
Wild growth, it's alive so vita fits.

tera didn't mean earth back then

coming from a time when exevo MORT hur was energy and exevo gran mas VIS was physical......... :D lazy in the early days for sure

tibia rl is an OT thats not tibia anymore thats why people play tibiantis dura and retrocores, true tibia

tibia rl is an OT thats not tibia anymore thats why people play tibiantis dura and retrocores, true tibia
Tibia is stuck because they haven't realized they need to restructure the game. It's a power gamer game that once you make 100k can buy the best armor you can get and its not even really good. They need to focus on updating items, weapons, spells, ect. It is too slow rate of a game in terms of character progression. Sure, you can level a lot faster now days but I have been sitting with the same items (other than weapon) since I started playing. Someone just gave me pretty much the strongest armor.

They abandoned some of the time consumption of the game (offline trainers, ect.) which made pretty much everything non-valuable and they haven't created anything to replace it. The only real thing to work to is leveling. The imbuement system could of been good but even that is done poorly.

At level 1k you spend hours (or more idk im not that level) to get 1 level and you gain nothing at all from it. Sure not every level should matter but even 1k-1.1k there isn't much of a difference. Again, level isnt the end all. Gaining the levels unlock the ability to progress with items, ect. That is what makes leveling worth something. The game is 25 years old, it wouldn't hurt to raise the bar for character progression.

Anyway, tibia will always be tibia because it actually is tibia. You just like the old tibia.

remember using "something sparkling" to put items on the display?

looks like not only us had this idea: Spell Rune (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Spell_Rune)
(they actually created an immovable item, with sparks added through .dat file)
I literally remember checking that 8.2 update out, seeing this rune and being mad that my shitty 8.0/8.1 evo OT didn't have this "something sparkling" yet because I was pinning everything to the ground with stones or holes lol

New update ahead, cipsoft showed us some new quality content... wait... what?
View attachment 68421
Tibia player doesn't care about details.

Who cares about this is the owner of the Ot or mapper.

The global player only cares how much xp he will do per hour.

It is for this simple fact that cip literally shits and walks, into the details.

Tibia player doesn't care about details.

Who cares about this is the owner of the Ot or mapper.

The global player only cares how much xp he will do per hour.

It is for this simple fact that cip literally shits and walks, into the details.
Ye, that's right, I wouldn't care either about such small errors when the gameplay suits me, players won't give a sht, but this only shows how poor cipsoft is with the quality xd I think they should change their mapper(s) and invest a little into some nicer visuals.

@Unknown Soldier That's screen from official teaser? xDDD
Yes 🤣 check tibia.com and see xd

Not necessarily lazy but the use of different ground textures is over whelming. This is modeled after jounery to the center of the earth/volcano under ground.
1655055445392.png

Back