• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Error. :S

Ward_214

Pro PvP
Reaction score
I create the account(Works properly). Then I log into the account and character list comes up, Click OK on the 'Account Manager' and it says "Invalid account name or password!"

Im using TFS 0.3.6.

Thanks, I'll REP++

Here it is.

Code:
-- The Forgotten Server Config

-- Account manager
	accountManager = true
	namelockManager = true
	newPlayerChooseVoc = false
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = 95
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 117
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
	newPlayerTownId = 1
	newPlayerLevel = 1
	newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
	generateAccountNumber = false

Edit: Lmao, theyre the same thing :p

Last edited:
You want account manager or do you want website? I actually suck at account managers etc.

Is your MySQL working properly?

yea, its working properly.
Everything is.

I can create accounts, it shows up on the SQL and everything. But it comes up with that error when I try to log in :/

And atm.. I want account manager. =(

yea, its working properly.
Everything is.

I can create accounts, it shows up on the SQL and everything. But it comes up with that error when I try to log in :/

And atm.. I want account manager. =(

Easiest to do. Check your database for the account you've created. Look at "accnumber" and "psword" then you go to the "players" table and look for the created character. Check the accountid if it matches with the one from the account table.

Login. Or else, i hope someone else can help you.

Back