• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login problem..

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
hello there! my Open tibia server is almost ready to go! but the problem is people cant connect to the homepage -

I did open these ports:

Help please, using [8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson).

Tell me if you need more information!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Use a portchecker to check if your ports are open. These ports above has nothing to do with Tibia. If you don't know for what these ports are then you should learn it since people can easily ping you via this ports or send sql injections.

Use a portchecker to check if your ports are open. These ports above has nothing to do with Tibia. If you don't know for what these ports are then you should learn it since people can easily ping you via this ports or send sql injections.

Apache2: 443-443

AchTung, fucking retard.

Okay so I fixed something so they can from now Login to the game but they still cant enter my home-page..

tried to open 443 but still didnt work..

the port check says the ports 80, 443, 3306 is taken by the xampp and rest of them is "free"..

Okay so I fixed something so they can from now Login to the game but they still cant enter my home-page..

tried to open 443 but still didnt work..

the port check says the ports 80, 443, 3306 is taken by the xampp and rest of them is "free"..

So ask the wise person bersegna since he made it working because he is so inteligent.

Back