• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
They either create a separate subboard for every game of they just let all the games be discussed within the game board as threads. I don't understand why you want board for it so badly, if you want to get a team or whatever go to their forums, not OTLand.

Not every game has 1050+ threads with almost a new page every hour.
Also, since the thread is so active, questions tend to get buried.
If you want to play with OTLanders and not fucking idiots found on the official League of Legends forum then why on earth would you create a post about that on the official forums?

I don't really like the idea, but if it will stop you guys to spam arguing this thread, then I vote yes, yes to close this thread and wait talaturen response!

Because I find myself asking question and the next day I check I have to go back 4-5 pages to see if my question is answered and it probobly isn't...
Also, I don't get why there is a 'no' option. You either care and want it or you don't care what happens, how can this be a bad thing? I don't get it, how cna this affect you if you think this is a bad idea. Please explain yourself.

I think this is an interesting subject to discuss because if Talaturen decides to expand the forum with a subforum for each game that has a big thread the forum will no longer only be related to OpenTibia, but also other games. Imagine what that can happen in 2 years, perhaps OTLand will create a LoL community and people come here for the LoL forum and not OpenTibia. I'm not saying that this will happen, but it could if multiple games will recieve a private subforum.

If people want to discuss subjects regarding the game just go to their forums, I just don't want to cover the entire forum with LoL threads everywhere where people are searching teams which is totaly irrelevant to Tibia.

If Talaturen adds a subforum for LoL, I'll agree with his decision but I'm just right now very curious what he thinks about this because it's somewhat related to the forums future.

- - - Updated - - -

Not every game has 1050+ threads with almost a new page every hour.
Also, since the thread is so active, questions tend to get buried.
If you want to play with OTLanders and not fucking idiots found on the official League of Legends forum then why on earth would you create a post about that on the official forums?

I really doubt that all the players on the LoL forums are idiots..

Anyone who's totally against this idea: What would it actually hurt to have such a board? What's the problem of it? It might not be totally relevant to Tibia/OpenTibia, but a part of the community actively plays it.
Are you annoyed by having such a sub-board there?

Anyone who's totally against this idea: What would it actually hurt to have such a board? What's the problem of it? It might not be totally relevant to Tibia/OpenTibia, but a part of the community actively plays it.
Are you annoyed by having such a sub-board there?

Naw, but I don't want to see team recruitment and such on the new posts.

I think this is an interesting subject to discuss because if Talaturen decides to expand the forum with a subforum for each game that has a big thread the forum will no longer only be related to OpenTibia, but also other games. Imagine what that can happen in 2 years, perhaps OTLand will create a LoL community and people come here for the LoL forum and not OpenTibia. I'm not saying that this will happen, but it could if multiple games will recieve a private subforum.

If people want to discuss subjects regarding the game just go to their forums, I just don't want to cover the entire forum with LoL threads everywhere where people are searching teams which is totaly irrelevant to Tibia.

If Talaturen adds a subforum for LoL, I'll agree with his decision but I'm just right now very curious what he thinks about this because it's somewhat related to the forums future.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you see any other sub boards' posts on the side?
No.

Please, think before you post..

This sub forum doesn't harm anyone. It isn't going to bring a huge community to Otland, no. It's going to assist the people who play LoL from otland. Why do we want a sub forum? Because questions get buried in the thread, discussion of the game get buried in the thread.
e.g

Question post - "Whats a better item for blabla?"
Next post - "I need a team anyone wanna team up?"
Next post - "i will"
Next post - "LOL JUST REACHED 1.5K ELO"
Next post - "New champion came out!"
Next post - "Whats best build for BLEH?"
Next post - "this item is"
Next post - "what champion should i get next?"

That first post got totally ignored because other people want to post other things about the game. It's a popular game from the Otland community.

Next thing, why should LoL get a board and other games like Runescape, wow etc shouldnt?
It's fucking obvious. LoL is POPULAR IN THIS COMMUNITY. Runescape, wow and other games ARE NOT.

The LoL thread may have been made 2 years ago, which is more of a reason to give us the board. Why? Because it's been an active thread for over two years.

- - - Updated - - -

I will explain again, The Games section is for ANY GAME BUT TIBIA, GOT IT?

Press new posts, I'm pretty sure they appear there but if I'm wrong then I don't mind adding it

You are incorrect.
The sub boards do not, I repeat do not show on the "What's new" or "New Forum Posts" at the side.

Actually it does ;p
Forum games is a sub board and it shows.

Actually it does ;p
Forum games is a sub board and it shows.

OTClient, Acorn Alliance, Twifysoft all dont show.

There is probably an option to hide or to show. Therefore LoL can be hidden.

- - - Updated - - -

And there's no complaints about it and it's only, pure spam. So what's the problem now?

This ahahah

And there's no complaints about it and it's only, pure spam. So what's the problem now?
Haha, I'm not saying there's a problem xD Just sayin' ^_^
But ye I agree, it's only pure spam and noone complains.

Last edited by a moderator:
sub-forums show appear on the "New Forum Posts" on the right
The only psots that don't appear there are the ones under Hosted Project Boards

sub-forums show appear on the "New Forum Posts" on the right
The only psots that don't appear there are the ones under Hosted Project Boards

Then make it so it's not possible for the LoL Sub board

No no, it doesn't matter if it's visible, it only promotes the threads and makes them more "pointful(?)". I don't see any problems with it.

I don't like nor play LoL, so its irrelevant to me, but I don't see any harm in having a sub-forum in the Games for LoL

I cant understand the mods in this forum... You always flame and cry if anyone wants a thread with other games instead of tibia... you always say something like that "Its a Open Tibia Forum...go and search a Forum especially for this game! CLOSED."

So why dont say this here again?^^

Btw: I dont play LoL and I dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back