• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LoL vs HoN

LoL Or HoN

• LoL

Votes: 82 65.1%
  • HoN

Votes: 44 34.9%

• Total voters
Dota is the reason HoN and LoL exist, if it wasn't for Dota LoL and HoN would never be open and ppl would be stuck playing WoW instead of LoL or HoN

I don't really like either game. But if I had to choose, it would be League of Legends.

dota2 is just as bad as hon it even looks the same muhahahaha copy from others gg
lol - they made it different than other mobas and result: nr1 game in the world

PS! Valve sucks my hairy balls

LoL if for casual gaming.
HoN if you're looking for a more Vanilla DoTA experience.
I prefer the first.

op is definitely a faggot,
you do not compare these games
it's like comparing chess with checkers
both are games, much yet so few in common

Guys, an opinion may differ from a guy to another.. not just because u are loving lol more than hon the people who love hon are idiots and retards or vice versa.
Idk why everyone thinks that his opinion is a fact and is definetly right, when it can always be wrong.

@topic
I voted for HoN as its harder and with better graphics :)

pff HoN losing so hard pffff
qHyou3cbG0a4D752GUhTDw.png

I think that better than HoN and LoL is Dota2 :).

Hon is better than LoL. But the best is Dota2 :).

hon is better in any case , better graphics , better spell effects , better heroes , LoL is just lame copy of dota\hon , and it looks like a game for 8 year old kids