• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for 3 Gamemaster's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
::Application:::

* Name:husam
* Languages:english
* References:
* Servers You GM'ED on:mine lol
* Why My Server?:because i like your servers and u love 7.6 and me too :p
If you accept, give me your msn though PM.u can see it down of my pic

Hello, How are you?

HELLO!

My name is Adam Ward.

I am 16 years old. =D

United States is where I live.... Kentucky to be exact! Yeap... KFC.. haha <3

I have no references.. only my own. Sorry ='(

I fluently speak English. But I'm currently taking a French II advanced placement class, so I know some French ^_^!

The servers I have been a GM on where very great servers.. actually the most popular at one time.

-Kiwi Server 2.0
-Quvera
-along with the all famous Unline.
--The reason I have been removed as GM from these servers is that I felt I had no longer been useful in the GameMaster position so I went on to play them as a character and tutor to help people. A good server needs someone to help as a player. Not only a GM/CM.

Why your server? Hmm, my option varies for many different servers to be a GM on... But what catches my attention among all the others is that you have very advanced quests for an OT, like Demon Oak..etc~. I also like to help with RL Map's and fully custom maps because all the other OT maps are a joke to me. I mean, you can't even use the 'Exiva' feature in the manner its supposed to be.. What kind of Tibia is that? And these others, with level 1000000's... and all they do is pkay, thats ridiculous.. An OT is supposed to be Tibia, but with more custom, advanced levelings, fun activities for the players.

A very special thanks in advance,
Adam Ward. =]

P.S.- I hope I will get the position.

If you need any further information, my MSN E-Mail is:
[email protected]

Thanks a lot. ^_^

Name:Brandon
Language:English,Some spanish
# References:None at the moment
# Servers You GM'ED on:i Owned Ots And I Been Gm On merna.no-ip.info and FruitLoop
# Why My Server?:because i want to make another ot a big success and i will help u if u need any scripts or mapping and i have experience of playing ots for like 2 years and Rl Tibia I Had a lvl 77 ED but got hacked.
If you accept, give me your msn though PM. [email protected]

Name: Bradley
Languages: English
Servers You GM'ED on: Many servers and have also owned my own OTs :D
Why My Server?: It looks good and would like to help in your server and have also played tibia since 2004 :p

Msn: [email protected]

Thanks.

* Name: Jarek
* Languages: Swe,Pl,Eng
* Servers You GM'ED on:Tynora.com Old Gm
* Why My Server?:If u want a Polish GM i can be fair for all
If you accept, give me your msn though PM.
* Msn : [email protected]

I sent you a pm with my application in it..

Hope you like it.

Your's,
Jason

Name:Exant (Yes that is my real name)
Languages:English
Why Yours Server:Since its new i can give a head start in people and i can advertise and i can get people
[email protected]

Requirements

I can be online over 10 hours daily cuz of school
and i'm very active
i'm very nice gm so i dont get anry alot
and i'm know as a cool GM althought i dont give out lvls/items

:::Application:::

* Name: Bahaa
* Languages: english
* Servers You GM'ED on: been admin on my own , been gm on (Archangel/Kandt/Paco foriegner) been tutor on (capernia)
* Why My Server?: i have free time now and i love being GM

my msn is [email protected]
hope you add me to talk ;)

# Name:Justin
# Age:19
# Country:Canada
# Languages:English
# References:To be spoke of later
# Servers You GM'ED on:SeditionOT, Xoria, Xanthamserver, And 2 projects of my own (Nothing to big)
# Why My Server?:Your server looks top notch and i would like to be apart of your team, To both help your players and for the work experience

Thanks,
Justin

Name: Rasmus
Languages: Swedish, English, Deutch.
References: Master M xd maby^
Servers You GM'ED on: I was GM/Owner of Linz&Tibian :) 200+ Players on Both
Why My Server?: I´ve talked to you before and it feels like we can make this project well together since im a good and trustworthy person.

Hello.

Is your server 24/7? I notice that it is offline right now. :)

Name: John Watson
Languages: English/Arabic
References: while searching
Servers You GM'ED on: I was gm in my own ots (Bright, Brighty Servers @ http://otland.net/f251/releasing-bright-server-v-2-5-exclusive-23354/) actually worked as scripter/web designer for venatio (old kiltera) and scripter/c++ editor for choasdream (new server of sir shutter)
Why My Server?: Just because I can see it's the most serious one atm. in the jobs section.

:::Application:::

* Name: Nemo.
* Languages: English,arabic and french.
* References: Don't Know...
* Servers You GM'ED on: Was on liga server and legend server and another one didn't remember its name also i can help in web desiging!!!.
* Why My Server?: Cause i see its more active server and i think its a good team.

* Name:Tommy
* Languages:Swedish,English
* References:Not that good
* Servers You GM'ED on:i've been gm on my servers but i don't host anymore
* Why My Server?:You seems like a nice person to work with,im not a noob i won't give any players items,levels. and i respect other to

For those of you still applying, the server seems to have gone inactive and is no longer up and running.

If you are seriously interested in GMing on a server, in the right of mind wouldn't you check the server out first? Or are you just craving power? ;)

Name: Kareem
Languages: English-Arabic
References: Perfect
Servers You GM'ED on: I had my own server and was cm on many servers
Why My Server?:

my msn :[email protected]

Name:Krillz
Languages:Swedish , English , German , Italian
References:
Servers You GM'ED on:alot of evos and armonias .. rainersot , mojje , armonia1337 are examples
Why My Server?: i play tibia 5 hours a day and i like u and your server seem nice
If you accept, give me your msn though [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back