• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a good classic OT 7.x-8.x

Katzler

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Which is the best old school tibia server out there?
Is the MasterCore release the way to go?

Define oldschool. If you're looking for:
  • longterm authentic server without bots/mcs etc - Tibiantis
  • longterm full custom server with good administration that brings frequent updates - Medivia
  • 0-2 week of fights with a ton of botters/runefarms and infinite money from endgame monsters - Realesta
  • few months of similar gameplay to realesta, but with a little bit fewer botters and enormously stupid decisions from hoster- Mastercores.
I don't know much about 8.0, seems that eloth/tibijka servers are the only popular ones. They reset quite often and have shitload of people for the first weeks of every edition.

also looking for this, what do you guys think of the projekt www.tibia2004.com ?
In my opinion, it looks unprofessional. He was advertising the server as if everything was already "ready, accurate and authentic", then when one of the most feedback-giving guy asked for admission to the test server he ignored him and even insulted. And 2 days after he posted an excuse that the other devs left him alone and he has a lot of work to do solo. I wouldn't expect much from it.

In my opinion, it looks unprofessional. He was advertising the server as if everything was already "ready, accurate and authentic", then when one of the most feedback-giving guy asked for admission to the test server he ignored him and even insulted. And 2 days after he posted an excuse that the other devs left him alone and he has a lot of work to do solo. I wouldn't expect much from it.

besides, why bother playing on other "7.4 autheintic x1 oldschool feeling servers" when Tibiantis is there, with strict rule enforcement and 1:1 replica of 7.4 tibia with all of the mechanics preserved.

besides, why bother playing on other "7.4 autheintic x1 oldschool feeling servers" when Tibiantis is there, with strict rule enforcement and 1:1 replica of 7.4 tibia with all of the mechanics preserved.
yes tibiantis looks really good and serious, but i feel its almost too late to start there. people are alredy high lvl's..

yes tibiantis looks really good and serious, but i feel its almost too late to start there. people are alredy high lvl's..

if that's your viewpoint then you might not wanna play on any of the existing long-term servers anyways, cuz everyone is gonna have high levels on those. Tibiantis has to be taken slowly and is slow-paced for a reason, people are mostly chilling, no tryhard at all

None said u have to be top lvl to enjoy playing server if its well balanced u should find spot for urself depends on ur playstyle even if its just chilling next to house training with few ppl u met ingame and dreaming how it will be once u get that 90/90 skill

Hi guys!
To be honest, when i see which OT's that are active today, i must say that this new matstercore server looks the most fun. And i know that marcus can make a really stable and smooth server experience. And I really enjoyed playing retrocores. For it was one of those OT's that really brought that oldschool tibia feeling.
I hope that this server will bring a good population. EAVEN i But ye.. I can only hope.
Hi guys!
Yes come and join mastercores new server today, it will be fun! :D

To be honest, when i see which OT's that are active today, i must say that this new matstercore server looks the most fun. And i know that marcus can make a really stable and smooth server experience. And I really enjoyed playing retrocores. For it was one of those OT's that really brought that oldschool tibia feeling.
I hope that this server will bring a good population. EAVEN i But ye.. I can only hope.

Mastercores is decent, just not for long term commitment. Have fun! :)

It must be your first time playing mastercores, there is reason why he got less than 200 players divided over 3 new worlds. That guy is a decease to the OT community. Anyone playing his servers is just wasting their time.

Why?

I thought retrocores/mastercores was good?

tibiantis is the truest 7.4 server there is, cuz it's a reverse engineered 7.4

and mastercores/retrocores was always corrupted, spoofed and plagued by its owners' (marcus) retarded decisions, all of that while also being filled with bots

Back