• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster? read here

Reputation on this forum means nothing, there is nothing to govern how it is given out and it is highly unlikely that abusers will be caught. Saying that you have 3 rep bars means absolutely nothing.

Repp is earned thru good deeds and helpful things you do for other players not by your other account :thumbup:

first of all , i already said if you wanna see my internet connection add me on msn and i show you throu remote controll , but maybe some of you are noob and dont understand what that is so dont come here and talk bull***
And Drogen dont come here and call me scammer when you self are one so F*** off.

first of all , i already said if you wanna see my internet connection add me on msn and i show you throu remote controll , but maybe some of you are noob and dont understand what that is so dont come here and talk bull***
And Drogen dont come here and call me scammer when you self are one so F*** off.

Someone is getting a little mad.

TBH I would be getting mad too looking through the rest of this thread. Most people accusing him of being a scammer cause of dumb shit. I don't believe him but still, I don't accuse him cause his ISP doesn't give him M4X 1337xor INTERNETZZZ!!!

View attachment 2338
There you go , now maybe you will belive on me , and about why i want to host a OT on so good computer is because i have killed all games such as , COD 4,Crysis,Fallout3 and so on , so i wanna try something new out and something i can be serious on

i totally believe you now

he asked me for it , dude i dotn need you to trust me , ive already said you wanna see thru remote controll , but you noobs dont even know what that is so you say iam a scammer so if you dont trust me dont even come here .

kk first of all you dont know a shit about remote control , because with it you can do MUCH more than just desktop , thru it you can check my internet and so on because my speedtest is messsed up , but you are so stupid and noob so you think you only can see the desktop or what how i understood because you write like ashit "we can soo yuor desktop" we cab so your blabla , dude learn english or something.-.-

If you wonder why i took oslo thats because in stockholm the speedtest is bugged for me :S i got ping as hell i think thats because of the traffic

Sure here you go

Your upload is not good at all, in fact the upload is much more important than the download, as the players will go for the upload and your bandwidth.

But whatever, depends on how many players you get to the server, otherwise you are fine with 100-200 players without lag :)

Back