• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster? read here

EDIT:i think i can have more than 200 players with 18 mbit upload and i have 40 mbit in upload sometimes , the speedtest is not 100 right..

Yea well i can have 200 players easly i think , but if the server start to lag if theres more then 200 players then i will fix that on a dedicated , i know ppl who can fix that to me

I've around 2 mbit upload~.
2 mbit upload can handle 90 - 100 players. (Might lagg some when having 100 players, depends)
So 10 mbit should be able to handle like 200 - 300 players atleast?

Yea , and as i said the speedtest isnt 100 % right , i maybe have 40 mbit in upload , because each time i test speedtest it gives different speed, sometimes 20 mbit upload sometimes 10 mb sometimes 40 sometimes 30 , as you can see it depends on the traffic round you...

If you have 100/100, then why is it 66/11?

100/100 doesn't mean that you always have 100/100. Many factors contribute to this. If you are downloading something from a server in new zeland and you live in europe it's obvious you won't reach 100mbps. 100/100 is just the maximum amount of data your connection could "bring" (bandwidth).

If you don't want to use that guy's services then stop posting, ruinning his reputation without having your facts straight.

Gz, you just failed.

How about instead of posting it in kb, you use mb like everyone else?

Can't you just devide it by 1000 or it's too hard? Gz, you failed twice.

Last edited:
Thx KuGaSh1rA really appreciated here we have someone who have little brain and understands

100/100 doesn't mean that you always have 100/100. Many factors contribute to this. If you are downloading something from a server in new zeland and you live in europe it's obvious you won't reach 100mbps. 100/100 is just the maximum amount of data your connection could "bring" (bandwidth).

If you don't want to use that guy's services then stop posting, ruinning his reputation without having your facts straight.

Gz, you just failed.

Can't you just devide it by 1000 or it's too hard? Gz, you failed twice.

Gz for posting about 1-2 weeks after everyone actually stopped posting on this thread.

Gz for your math suck because 9th june to 17th june isnt 2 weeks its 8 days which is one week and one day, and the last post was not 1-2 weeks ago its just few days ago .FAIL

Gz for posting about 1-2 weeks after everyone actually stopped posting on this thread.

Congratulations for the failed attempt to own me. Since the thread is not closed yet and you got no serious reply from anyone I thought I could reply.

Bye, I won't keep posting on that thread. Just trying to defend the thread starter

BBB does not offer 100mbit up and down, they only offer 100mbit down, 10 - 20mbit up. The up speed is capped, you can read about it on their website.

If you want 100mbit upstream, you'd have to get another ISP who offers fiber.

Rexxar , yea you have right but when you buy the internet they actually said that it was 100/100 , but well with 20 mbit in upload i can still host, thx for the info

Cody5 i have added you on msn pm me here when you log in and we will talk.

Back