• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster? read here

u guyz are so low lifes seriously he gave u a picture and you saw it and now you think hes lieng dude just leave him alone

hey name is Tom i am aged 13 im a male and no i anit gay:p
i need a hoster i have a map me and you will look for a server as soon as we get together and work out thing add my msn [email protected]

Yours Tom

Mc lovin thx for understanding :)
added u on msn
collocollo added too
take care

this kid might have somewhat of a decent real internet, and honestly i dont even know why i read this through the whole way through.. I kinda got interested when i looked at his picture... and saw no speedtest.

My thoughts,

Hes a hoster, who wants to make money..
after he has your server, he dont need the team anymore.

at the very least, dont be mad atleast i bumped your topic for you

this kid might have somewhat of a decent real internet, and honestly i dont even know why i read this through the whole way through.. I kinda got interested when i looked at his picture... and saw no speedtest.

My thoughts,

Hes a hoster, who wants to make money..
after he has your server, he dont need the team anymore.

at the very least, dont be mad atleast i bumped your topic for you
Hey , u have totally wrong , first of all i want to host because to learn to be good at everything that have to do with ot .. NOT just because of making money . but ofc i want my share because it cost to host.
and no when i have find a good team i will never leave them and i want to work with this because i think its fun to fix problems ... and so dont be mad but u are totally wrong m8

EDIT 1: and if u look some pages back u will see a speedtest not only once but several times just so u know

aaah, hello peepz :D Whats going on?? Does seem like people realy want to get people down:p... hmm straight to the point!

First: If you let someone host your OT/Client you always set a risk of it being taken away!
Second: If you have a team and you see a guy that has 1000+ Posts Post a message about hosting theres a chance he is a scammer as much as someone with 1 post -.-
Third: If you ever give out your map or client map do always ensure you got a Copy of IT (BEACUSE if the scammer tryes to give out anything in the thread you can always try to get rid of it by evidence)
Fourth: I ensure you that a swedish guy would never be so low to take a another guys map ;)

Well i hate those that does always write bullsh*t in the threads and instead of bullying someone at internet go and bully someone in your own size :) U will get r*ped

Yours, Dita

So hey, are you still looking for server, I've got the right server to host, adn i got custom sprites, etc.. so?

aaah, hello peepz :D Whats going on?? Does seem like people realy want to get people down:p... hmm straight to the point!

First: If you let someone host your OT/Client you always set a risk of it being taken away!
Second: If you have a team and you see a guy that has 1000+ Posts Post a message about hosting theres a chance he is a scammer as much as someone with 1 post -.-
Third: If you ever give out your map or client map do always ensure you got a Copy of IT (BEACUSE if the scammer tryes to give out anything in the thread you can always try to get rid of it by evidence)
Fourth: I ensure you that a swedish guy would never be so low to take a another guys map ;)

Well i hate those that does always write bullsh*t in the threads and instead of bullying someone at internet go and bully someone in your own size :) U will get r*ped

Yours, Dita

omg u are my hero freakin someone thinking smart !

Back