• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster? read here

Arrish

Reaction score
Hello everyone :
Iam now ready to host your server, iam looking for a pretty serious ot to host.
You must be pretty good at what you do , you must be serious.
Maybe you have everything in your team except a hoster?
Info about me :
Experience:Have played ot for 4 years, i already have hosted 3 servers and there for can pretty much , but of course you dont need to be very pro on hosting , it the computer that does the job,)but still i can a bit dont worry.
Why you should hire me? :
Well because i have a very good computer and internet connection , but most important of all , iam a serious with this.
Info about computer:
RAM:8gig RAM
Processor: Quad 2.5ghz
Hardisk: 1tb(1000 gig)
internet: bbb 100/100
and yes i can host 24/7!
Edit 1:
The only thing i want is my share of the money.

If you need proof for my internet connection , pm and i will add you on MSN then i will send you Picture or even you can take over remote controll and watch for your own!.
PM ASAP :)

Last edited:
How about you take a screenshot and write your name on it so we know it's you. Also we will see the Ot Land in the menu bar to help prove it's you. Your computer seems too good to be true, at least I doubt someone would waste a computer that good hosting an OT...

Untitled.jpg
There you go , now maybe you will belive on me , and about why i want to host a OT on so good computer is because i have killed all games such as , COD 4,Crysis,Fallout3 and so on , so i wanna try something new out and something i can be serious on

View attachment 2338
There you go , now maybe you will belive on me , and about why i want to host a OT on so good computer is because i have killed all games such as , COD 4,Crysis,Fallout3 and so on , so i wanna try something new out and something i can be serious on

Why would anyone trust you? You don't even post a speedtest screenshot and this "picture" you gave us is just lip, which most people don't want hosters to give them later on when they actually have to set something up.

You got tired of Fallout 3...I call BS. Noone gets tired of Fallout 3. You especially don't go from CoD4, Crysis, and F3 to Tibia? Yeah BS.

OMG you guys are silly i swear to god i have 100/100 i will take test on speedtest, but right now its messed up as you can see.
but if you want add me on msn and you can see throu remote controll.....

Last edited:
omg it can never be maxed 100/100 , and its my neighbor when they use much internet then speedtest is bugged , omg i have a life so i dont need to come here and lie , if you think iam fake think so i dont care because i know iam not.

Don't say you have 100/100 then if it's impossible to have. That's a lie right there in your earlier post. so technically you did come here and lie.

Not rlly, 100/100mb does not mean he has full exactly 100mb, none offers exactly 100mb in and out

when someone is singed up for a 100mb with ISP he/she can say that on a forum, but most likely it won't be exact 100mb

so the guy up@ don't cry, he didn't scam anyone yet

Yea i know as i said the speedtest is messed up because of other neighbour is using internet too so that kind of depends on that but lol iam tired of ppl who thinks everythin i say is fake , already said dont belive it ? you can check throu Remote controll if you know what that is...

May I ask, now if you know a bit about servers and such and are able to host. Why don't you launch your own project, and afterwards you looking for a team?

Really sounds like you want access to the Open tibia servers others 've got

Ond , Because i just want to see if there is any team who miss a hoster so i can host for them and join the project , dont really want to start my own right now.

Back