• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking For A Pro Scripter

Flatlander57

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm Looking for a scripter for my new server
Species War 8.50.

Before I start asking, Ill tell you about the server.
Its a classic original map. There are four races you can choose.
Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves. Unlimited Runes. You fight, frags give you GP. You can buy weapons/wands/sets with the GP you earn.

I need a few scripts + extras if you are willing to offer :)

Benefits: God Position

1. I need a monster/NPC that you can attack that when you kill it kills a certain feet looktype. ( This is for when you kill the king, it kills your entire race).

2. Anything you recommend :)

I'd appreciate it if anyone took the time to actually make a script.

Rep++.... + Anything you want!

Hey.. Zerak the script im looking for is this:

I need a monster/NPC that you can attack that when you kill it kills a certain feet looktype. ( This is for when you kill the king, it kills your entire race).

So pretty much theres an Orc King.

You kill the orc king, everyone that is an ORC RACE. Dies.. I need to make it so orcs cant attack the orc king though.. :p Got any ideas? Theres a Human, elf, dwarf and orc king. I need to make it so your race cant attack your king. :)

Hey.. Zerak the script im looking for is this:

I need a monster/NPC that you can attack that when you kill it kills a certain feet looktype. ( This is for when you kill the king, it kills your entire race).

So pretty much theres an Orc King.

You kill the orc king, everyone that is an ORC RACE. Dies.. I need to make it so orcs cant attack the orc king though.. :p Got any ideas? Theres a Human, elf, dwarf and orc king. I need to make it so your race cant attack your king. :)

onAttack -> orc? false : true
onKill -> getPlayersOnline() -> orc? kill : loop

Lua:
function onAttack(cid, target)
    if getCreatureName(target) == "Orc King" and getPlayerRace(cid) == ORC then return false end

return true
end
Lua:
function onKill(cid, target)
    if getCreatureName(target) == "Orc King" and getPlayerRace(cid) ~= ORC then
        foreach _, player in pairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
            if getPlayerRace(player) == ORC then
                doCreatureAddHealth(player, - getCreatureHealth(player))
            end
        end
    end

return true
end

Something like this.

Hey thanks alot for putting in the time REP++ your the best the thing is.. Its the looktype I need so you cant attack, its pretty much a server where you choose Druid/Sorc/Pally/Knight. You choose an outfit. Your either Human/Orc/Elf/Dwarf.. Would this work? ;s.

Hmm... If they didnt change anything I guess you can use it like this:
Lua:
if getCreatureOutfit(cid).looktype == orc_outfittype then

oh yeah I dont use orc.. I use

Hero = Human King
Orc = Orc Warlord
Elf = Elf Arcanist
Dwarf = Dwarf Guard

Hey

PHP:
[15/08/2009 03:26:21] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/king.lua)
[15/08/2009 03:26:21] data/creaturescripts/scripts/king.lua:3: '=' expected near '_'

if getCreatureName(target) == "Orc King" and getCreatureOutfit(cid).looktype == orc_outfittype then (cid) ~= ORC then
end
end
end

return true
end

Thats what I have can you fix?

[15/08/2009 03:46:32] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/king.lua)
[15/08/2009 03:46:32] data/creaturescripts/scripts/king.lua:2: syntax error near '~='

Didn't work ;S and with the attack same outfit it doesnt work. The looktype can still attack the orc king

function onAttack(cid, target)
if getCreatureName(target) == "Orc King" and getCreatureOutfit(cid).looktype ~= 6
then
return false
end
return true
end

King Script:

if getCreatureName(target) == "Orc King" and getCreatureOutfit(cid).looktype == 6 then (cid) ~= ORC then
end
end
end

return true
end

Emma, stop helping these cunts, their trying to steal other servers features.

How dare you call me a "Cunt" I am not a vagina. Listen kid, I am not trying to rip off anyone. All credits of the server go to Flatlander and I am his best friend IRL. He has undergone a change in his life and is in school and It is up to me to continue on his legacy as the worlds greatest OTmaker. You don't know what your talking about. Before I began this project I asked permission to due so. And he permitted me. I have a letter from him and everything:

Dear Anonomous,

Your intentions are for the best, I wish you the best in re-making species war. I hope the community will help you do-so. I appreciate the credits and I reject them in pursuit of happineess.

Back